**** Circuit City Wed****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

So we have a bunch of slackers in the group, hey? NOT GOOD:+ :+ Shame on you guys! LOL
I have no probs finishing a rotation but I only pick rotations that really interest me! And this one does but I have been subbing with running b/c I want to get as much in as possible while the weather is nice.Not to mention, I don't know WTH is going on with DS's naps and when I run, he goes right to sleep.

I will check back later with my workout. I loaned LIC to a friend and i need to get it back!

Lori:)

Good Morning,

I forgot to check in yesterday. Uh Duh! I did Cardio Fusion - love that one. I'll be starting LIC shortly.
What's this I hear about slackers?! Ok, the negative self talk ends now. Tell yourself you will finish this rotation and you will! Don't give up. Sometimes life gets in the way, but we just have to keep on keeping on! I'll be back with personals after my workout! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi,

I decided to do Circuit Max instead of LIC; good sweaty workout. I teach PiYo and Core Cardio Power this afternoon. I'll be back.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey all,

Hey Lori who you calling a slacker:p Ok so maybe I am LOL:7 , I'm really loving this rotation though so I have every intention of finishing it, I'm just making it a five week rotation instead of 4 week, I find 6 days a week hard to get through. I've decided week 5 will be my make up week. ;-)

Enjoy your run, I guess DS likes the fresh air tuckers him right out.:)

Shirl enjoy your class this afternoon.

Hi Kathy hope you have a great workout.

Sandra hope your feeling better. :) :)

Heidi and Tana hope you guys hop back on board. We can finish this.;-)

Today I'm planning on cleanmax and kickbox xtreme + abs. The kitchen is done but I still have the bathroom and vacuuming to do. Plus it's DH's bday so I will be making brownies or a cake after school. I'll be in trouble if I don't wait for DD to get home and bake without her.:p :7

Jenn

It's nice outside so I'm changing KBxtreme to a walk/run, before we know it winter will be here and I'm really enjoying the idea of being outside. So off I go to the outdoors.

Jenn

No slacker here either:7 Just finished up with Circuit Max. I too am loving this rotation. I might have to repeat this one again in the future...I love that she added in the run days. It gets me on my elliptical which I don't use much since I love doing the DVDs so much...Anyway, I am a sweaty mess. Time to hit the shower and then off to buy some groceries; then the kids have PE today...

Hope everyone has a great day!!

I love you guys. You are all so supportive and cheery.

I am going to do Drill Max while my cleaning lady is here, we'll see how awkward that will be!!! ;) That's about the only time I have today.

That's a great idea about doing 5 weeks instead of 4. I think I will do that then it gives me a little more time to take rest days but still be able to achieve the rotation.

Happy Wednesday to you all. It's good to read your emails. Chat with you soon. Heidi

Yeah!!! Drill max is done. I'm back on the wagon again. Now it's off to mow the lawn, shower and enjoy my clean house.

Hello!!

Thanks Lori, Shirl and Jenn for the encouraging words!! I, too, like the idea of stretching it to 5 weeks. I can never finish a rotation either. I start taking extra 'off' days and then by the end of the 2nd week, I feel so far behind I quit.

Off to do Cardio Fusion while DS is trying out his new toddler bed. Not sure how long until he realizes he's mobile and can get out of there anytime he wants. :eek:

Will chat more soon.

Tana

P.S. Heidisue- I'm still chuckling over your comment about doing DrillMax while your cleaning lady is there. Very funny.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.