**** Circuit City Tuesday****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Today is suppose to be CF but I did a long cardio yesterday so I am leaning towards DM today. I may even wear my HRM for that one!

Have a good day!

Lori:)

Hello! Cardio Fusion did NOT get done this morning. At the end of Drill Max yesterday I felt a sharp pain in my lower back/right hip, and I think it's put me out of action for a bit. I've always had issues with this spot, and had this pain before. With rest it should improve in a day or two. I also noticed a tender lump near my elbow that I think might be bursitis?? If it is, then it also needs about a week's rest. All signs are pointing to me taking a rest week!!! I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I have a feeling I'm not going to finish this rotation. I might take a couple days rest (do some light yoga and walking, maybe), then pick up again with whatever workouts seem appropriate.

But the rest of you better keep going! Someone's gotta see this thing through!! :) :) :)

Cheers,
Sandra

Sandra: I hope you get better soon. Glad to hear that you are listening to the warning signs your body is sending. Heal fast!! Oh and I will not give up on the rotation. I am enjoying it and will finish for ya...:) :)

Today is Cardio Kicks...Off to do it now.

Checking back with Cardio kicks done!!!

Now, it is off to the playground with the kids...

Have a great day!!:7

Hello! I'm finally checking in again. I've been a big slacker and took the last two days off. I had intended on working out yesterday, but DS and I spent all morning running errands. When we got home he wanted to watch a video and snuggle instead of nap. Snuggles are hard to resist so I put Drill Max off until today. :)

Will check in soon...perhaps tomorrow and not 3 days from now. LOL

Tana

LOL... Tana I am there with you!

We had a friend stop by because they were buying a car from New Mexico and stopping halfway to visit so my schedule has been out of wack and I've been a major slacker (no excuses!!!). Tonight though I made my husband promise we will exercise. I will check in tonight after I am finished. If I don't, you can all call me a loser! I don't know why rotations are so hard for me to finish. It's like I do really good for the first week in a half then get bored or something, which I actually love this rotation. Anyway, chat with you later. ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.