**** Circuit City Tuesday****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals,

HOw is everyone? Imax2 for me today. I would kind of like to do Imax 3 though...:) And Im not sure when I will get to do it. It may be later today.
I also need to clean up my eating a bit. My MIL bought me some peanut M&M's and everytime I went to the cupboard yesterday I grabbed a handful! Ugh....anyway...have a good day and I will be back later!

Lori:)

Hi Lori and all who follow,

The weather is nasty here today. I was going to try to do an outdoor workout but it calls for thunderstorms so I may have to do Imax2 instead.

Jenn

Hi Lori, Jenn and all who follow,

I'm getting a late start this morning. I decided to do some housework first. -:( I am going to start Imax2 shortly. I was going to do the bike ride today, but I changed my mind. Well, I better stop procrastinating and get working!!! Time to sweat! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Well...now I have a bunch of timbits and muffins left from playgroup! To go along with the peanuts:-( Muffins don't really bother me though and my dad and bro will eat them in no time but the timbits keep calling my name!
No workout for me yet. DS is gone for his nap now so the timing is all off! If the weather gets better I may have to go for a run instead of doing Imax. I hate working out in the afternoon!
Lori:)

Good morning!

IMAX2 is done. Will be doing yoga this afternoon.

In order to fit in BM2 tomorrow, I'll have to do it mid-morning, rather than first thing. INot my favourite time to do a workout, but at least by then I'll have two cups of coffee in my system, rather than just one. I really like how the majority of workouts in this rotation are around 60 minutes.

Everyone's doing great, I see. If you truly don't want to eat the M&Ms and Timbits, etc. then throw them in the garbage. It's self-abuse to treat yourself like a garbage can.

Cheers,
Sandra

Good morning everyone,

I did Boot Camp yesterday and am doing Imax 2 today. Sounds like I may be the only one besides Sandra. It won't be till later when my LO takes a nap. I will check in later. I woke up this morning and it was freezing. Makes me so happy, fall is coming!!!:7 I love the fall season.

Imax2 done; yoga this evening.

HeidiSue, I love fall too. Have fun with Imax2.

Sandra, I did BC 2x b/c I had extra time and energy. I am doing SJP tomorrow and BM2 on Friday. I have more time on Friday to workout.

Lori, I am impressed with your running. I like to run with someone. I should borrow my son's ipod; maybe that would help. What are timbits?

Jenn, It's rainy here today too. Imax2 felt great ~ it goes by so fast.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi ladies!! Just finished up with Body Max 2. I switched it to today from yesterday due to lack of time yesterday. I am pooped out now. That workout just takes all of my energy. I really feeled worked out after that one.

Now it is off to finish up with the laundry!!:)

Hello!

I don't think I checked in yesterday, but I ended up going to the gym and did the arc trainer for 25 min. It was a test of KidZone at the Y for my son. I tried taking him 3 times last Sept and was paged each time. He said another kid pushed him and it was scary. My MIL had been watching him if I went to the gym, but she found out she has a suspicious spot in one of her breasts and hasn't felt like seeing anyone. I miss visiting with her, but I don't know her well enough to push her to talk to me. :-(

I did Bootcamp today since I didn't get a chance to do it yesterday. Not sure if I'll do IMAX 2 tomorrow or just skip to BM2.

Will check-in tomorrow.

Tana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.