**** Circuit City Thursday****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

How is everyone? We are pretty good here but our dog still isn't back:-( I hope he turns up today.

I think today is suppose to be a bike ride? But I will be doing a run instead. Its gonna be a nice day here today so I am looking forward to it.

Have a good one!
Lori:)

Lori,

I'm sorry your dog hasn't returned home yet. I hope you find him very soon.
I'm going for a bike ride shortly. We'll see how it goes.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Phew! It was windy out! I went for a 75 mins run again and according to my new HRM I burned 810 cals! Now thats more like it! I just couldn't see myself running for 40 mins and only burning 140 cals! That didn't seem right at all! Im not so sure I burned 800 either but I sure did push through some wind today.

Shirl, have a good bike ride! I called the shelter again but there was no dog brought in yet. I thought I was in luck b/c she was asking all these questions but they had another dog brought in earlier that was black...wasn't mine though! Boo Hoo. Im surprised I didn't trip when running cause I was looking in peoples driveways and yards and wasn't really watching where I was going.

Lori:)

Good morning,

In lieu of a bike ride today I did a KPC/LG premix: Kickbox and Strength Circuit. I really enjoy that one. Nice intensity, with little impact. Just right for an intermediate cardio day.

Have a great workout!

Cheers,
Sandra

Good morning all,

I am going to run instead of a bike ride. I am aiming for 3-4 miles. so probably take me 45 minutes. Love my ipod. It makes the time go by faster. One more day till I take my LO into the doctor. She seems to be doing a little better today but she has a fever. I'll be rotating Tylenol with Ib profin. I am starting to think it might be her teeth. Who knows, we'll find out tomorrow.

Lori- I hope you find him soon! I alway's get panic attacks when my dogs get out. They are part of the family.

chat with you later, Heidi

Hi ladies!! Checking in today with SJP...Now it is off to the grocery store and later softball practice with my daughter..

Have a great day!

Hello everyone! Skipped BM2 and did SJP instead. Hadn't done that one in a long, long time. Forgot how fun it is.

Off to wake son from nap so he isn't up until 10pm.

Have a great evening!
Tana

Hi Everyone!

I went for a 70 minute bike ride ~ it felt fantastic. I haven't done that in a couple years and I don't know why. I truly enjoyed myself. I decided to weigh myself this morning and I have lost 3.2lbs. since starting this rotation - woo hoo! I am so excited - doing the happy dance. I have been more conscious of my typical after dinner snack fest and it's working. :D

It looks like everyone is doing a great job with the rotation. I am doing a premix from BM2 tomorrow - the lower body one. I plan on doing the BM2 upper body x2 premix on Saturday and my TK class.

Heidi, How is your DD feeling?

Lori, Has your dog returned home?

Tana, SJP is FUN!

Sandra, Good job with the workout. I haven't done that premix in forever. I may have to throw it in someplace if possible.

Kathy, Good job with SJP. Sounds like you had a busy afternoon.

Hi Jenn and anyone else I may have missed!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl: Awesome job with the weight loss. Yes, it was a busy afternoon..

I too hope your daughter is better Heidi..

Hope you got your doggie back Lori.

Hi everyone else..

Hi all,
Today I did the step and weights circuit from sjp. I've never done that step segement before it was so much fun. :)

Lori, I hope your dog comes home soon.

Shirl awesome job on the
weight loss.

Heidi hope your LO when is feeling better.

Hi to everyone else. I really like this rotation and looking at next weeks line up looks really good. Lots of fun stuff.:7

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.