**** Circuit City Sunday****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Who is taking a rest day? I had planned on running but it looks like its gonna rain. I think I may do a full body workout shortly and then we will see after that...maybe some cardio.Almost finished cleaning,prehaps I should consider that cardio?:)

Lori:)

Good Morning!

I was going to take a rest day, but my DH is driving me crazy!!!! I got up early, did some laundry, cleaning, went grocery shopping and my *#@#** DH did nothing. This has been going on regularly and I can't/won't take it anymore! He sat at the computer and that's it! I need to get rid of some tension. Maybe I should do some yoga or jumprope or run or SOMETHING! I'll be back to let you know what I decided to do!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Oh Shirl, you definitly need to let out some steam! Did you say anything to him? I would have lost it.
Today it was my turn to sleep in but we went to bed early and I got up anyway. But it wasn't as if I had a choice. When I get up with DS in the morning, i warm his bottle and take him downstairs. And if its really early I will close our bedroom door behind us. Well....DH gets up with him today, warms his bottle and then puts him in bed with us. Did he think I was going to magically fall back to sleep with someone tossing and turning in our bed? Or did he think that DS was going to add another couple of hours on?

MEN!

Hey Kathy, I can't do any Body Blast premixes...I bought them in VHS. Not sure why I did that, probably b/c it was cheaper:p Sounds like you had a good workout!

I just did MM (heavy weights) and KPC. I have feeling my UB is going to be hurting tomorrow!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.