**** Circuit City Hump Day ****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

BM2 for me today although I didn't do yesterdays Imax2 and my eating was HORRIBLE! I really have to concentrate on eating more senisble. Lucky for me, today is grocery day so I can go gets lots of friuts and veggies! LOL DH is also gone this weekend for 5 days so my eating should be pretty good all weekend!

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Happy Hump Day!

Lori, My eating could be better too. Last night, I made some chocolate zucchini bread. Of course I had to try it to make sure it tasted ok. Two and a half slices later, I decided it was fine. ;)

Sandra, After I ate the zucchini bread I remembered what you said yesterday about treating our bodies like garbage or something to that effect. I wished I would have remembered prior to eating 2 1/2 slice. LOL

I'm doing SJP today ~ I better get started.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

SJP finished! I haven't done that one as produced in over a year; it felt great. Not too difficult, but it was fun. :D

I hope everyone has a great day!:):):)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

It's a sad Hump day for me! My little girl woke up at 6am this morning screaming (She usually sleeps in till 8am). I think she might have a sinus infection. I don't think I am going to get anything done today. My goal is BM2 but it might not happen till tomarrow. Gotta go give snuggles and medicine. Chat with you later, Heidi

Heidi: Hope your little one is better soon. My son just got over a sinus infection. He still has the stuffiness from the allergies. I hope he does not get another infection. Have fun anyway with the snuggles..

Lori: That is an awesome amount of calories burned. I figured it was alot. That is one tough workout. My elliptical said I burned 610 calories today...

Checking in today with 60 minutes on my elliptical in place of the bike ride and segment 2 of stretch max.

Hi to everyone else..

Hi!

BM2 got finished this morning. It's such a fun workout. I bought the Polar F11 heart rate monitor yesterday.

Lori, you want to get this hrm. It's very generous in it's calorie burn :). I supposedly burned 992 calories, and that doesn't include the 10 min warm up (I forgot to turn the feature on until after the warm up). I'm pretty sure that's an overestimate, though, because I don't think my maximum heart rate setting is correct. BTW, I'm the same height as you, and just a bit heavier. I used the 8" step.

Shirl, TimBits are a Canadian thing. You may know them as doughnut holes. Our main coffee/doughnut chain up here is called "Tim Horton's", and they sell the doughnut holes, calling them "Tim Bits". They're hard to resist. I have to constantly remind myself that I'm not a garbage can as I pick the leftovers off my childrens' plates. I look forward to SJP on Friday; it's such fun.

Instead of the bike ride tomorrow, I'll be subbing the KPC/LG combos and standing weights circuit. It's an excellent low-impact cardio workout.

Cheers,
Sandra

Hi to all,

I just finished BM2. My little girl has been asleep since 11 this morning and hasn't woken up yet. Gave me time to do it and hopefully that will help her.

Kathy- Thanks for your sympathy. It's hard when your kids get sick. You feel so bad for them. We have a doc's appt on Friday for her 2 year check up so I have been trying to wait till then, not sure if I will make it or not. We'll see when she wakes up. She hasn't been eating hardly anything! It makes me worry. :-(

Quick check-in..did Low Max cycles 4-7 premix instead of IMAX2. DS in crib serenading me/cracking me up over the monitor while I was working out. Will try to take him on wagonride this evening since it's so nice out.

Yummmmmm...doughnuts.

Heidisue - sorry to hear about your sick girl. :( Sending positive, get well vibes your way.

Tana

Hi all,

Yesterday after the rain stopped I did a walk/run workout again and dd rode her bike, we went to the store for ziti noodles and had to stop because she wanted to sign up for pottery class at the pottery place. All in all with stops I burned 478 calories and jogged much more than I did last time.

Today I took a rest day, my body did want to move this morning.:-(

Shirl I would love some of your chocalate zuccini bread it sounds so yummy.:)

Heidisue- hope your daughter feels better, sending lots of get better hugs her way.:)

Tana I like LowMax I did that one on Sunday it's a good time.

Lori I have BM2 planned for Sunday when I have more time. Good calorie burn.:)

Be back tomorrow.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.