**** 12 Week Challenge Jan 20th ****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gang!

Everyone ready to get back on track? My eating was less then perfect this past weekend so i really need to clean up my act over the next couple of days. Lets just say I won't be going near the scale. Not only that,TTOM is here so thats another reason to stay away!
I am back to work tomorow morning so I need to get my house work done today plus workout. Not sure how I am going to fit it all in but its getting done! Then I will be going to bed early tonight b/c I want to get up and workout early in the morning! Im thinking about setting my alarm for 5:15.

Todays workout will be 4DS UB and BM2 cardio or another run. MAybe 1/2 and 1/2 LOL!

I will be back later to report!

Lori:)

Good Morning Challengers

So,today is day-one of week-two,Lower body this week with HIIT!

Im excited,ive already prepped some salsa chicken wraps for next week. I plan on going to the grocery store today to get some more clean foods. I will also make some egg quiche's soon to have on hand.Ive got some potien pancakes already in the freezer so next week is good to go!I need to make a good soup too,may go check out some recipes for an idea!

Ive got cardio today,Im kinda tired of doing step. OH Man,I can't wait to get my tread mill next weekend. Its just too darn cold outside to walk :-( . I might do Drillmax cardio since I didn't get to do it the other day!

Hey to the rest of the gang!

My cheat day was fun but im ready to start another week! BBl

Morning girls--

It's a very cold morning here. -8 out Brrrrr!

Today was suppose to be a rest day but I think I may head to the gym at 11ish to get a circuit workout in. Tuesday my MIL is having minor surgery and I'm not sure what will happen in the a.m. I can do a rest day if need be that day.

Moved DD into her place yesterday and didn't do ENOUGH shopping :) I think my other DD and I will hit the mall Monday for some sales.

I've decided to wait on the STS series. I have the money all set to pay for it but just wondering if this is what I need right now. I can always order later before prices go up :)

Gonna catch up on some personals. Brb

Good morning ladies! I'm also glad it's REST DAY! My hammies are so tight!!! It's also my Free Day.

Rest day, right? LOL After I took measurements and pics this morning, I felt I really needed to stretch out, so I did Rodney Yee's Power Yoga, Total Body. It felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to stretch out and WOW...what a difference! But that's IT for today. NO OTHER EXERCISE today at all!

Measurements are interesting a bit. lol My weight is up just .6, which I kind of expected. But my waist is down .5" and my BF% is down 2%!!!! I'll take that ANY DAY! WOO HOO!

Time to make some breakfast for us. Dinner tonight is the EFL Turkey Meatloaf, baked sweet potatoes, and a veggie of some sort. I may even pull out my bread machine and make a load of home-baked bread. YUMMO!

[font color=red]GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!
We made it thru a full week!
YOU ALL ROCK!
Spring is right around the corner!
How do you want to FEEL when you put on a pair of shorts?
Or a tank top?
Confident! Positive! ON FIRE!
[/font]

BBL SOMETIME....when we're all home, it's hard for me to get any PC time! LOL

Gayle
:7 :+ :* :9 :p ;( }( :D :-( x( :) :)
(p.s. all those smileys are younger DS just playing!)

Good Morning Everyone,
Today is my rest day since TTOM started yesterday feeling pretty miserable today. I have the Shimmy DVD that my DH bought me I might try that later. Eating will probably be bad to day since all the cravings for chocolate, and licorice started, (two things I must have during this time.). Have a good day all and GO PACKERS.

Amelia – How exciting you’re getting a treadmill. I’d love to get one, especially with all the talk of itreads and CC, but my workout area is too small. Good job on your first week!

Kath – Sounds like a good plan taking your rest day tomorrow. Hope your MIL’s surgery goes well.

Gayle – My DD makes really good cinnamon bread in our bread machine. Nothing like fresh baked bread! :9 I resist it most of the time. Good thing she hasn’t made any since the challenge started!

Roxie – Let us know how you like shimmy. I agree – GO PACKERS!

Day 23 of 12 Week Challenge
Day 4 of No Caffeine

Took Forms class yesterday so now I know Taegeuk Pal Jang up to brown belt level! I only had to learn it up to orange belt level so I wonder if I’ll get “extra credit”. Yeah, I wish. Our instructor is much tougher on us than that. }(

Last night I did Butts and Gutts Leg Blast and I’m feeling it in my butt today. Man, that is a tough workout! Today I plan on doing a long cardio and then settling in to watch the Packers. Eating has been going really well. DH will probably want pizza during the game so I plan on making my own healthy pizza. Surprisingly, I’m doing well without my caffeine. Was expecting major headaches and sleepiness but I’ve been going to bed earlier and sleeping in the last 2 mornings. The true test will come next week when I’m back at work.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Sue

Hello everyone!
Well the weekend eating has not been good. I also live with an enabler. I am feeling my legs after doing Kellys cardio sclupt dvd yesterday. Today is a rest day for me.

Good morning Challengers !

Gayle: I had a minor weight gain and lost almost an inch in total. Don't have a BF scale, but feel like things are "tighter" than a few weeks ago. Also see a reduction in the "ripple effect" in the back side:p

Lori, Amelia, Trish: Right there with ya on the food. We have had a lot of hockey games lately which means DH has to go out to eat. Have been doing OK, but after having a salad with protein, by the time we are into the 3rd period, when I am usually asleep, I am hungry. Have taken peanuts to snack on (the popcorn didn't help at all), and only have a couple handfuls (actually shelled and weighed a couple handfuls to find out the food content). I think the salt may be a little too much, even though I drink a quart of water while at the game.

Kath: You've been busy ! Hope all goes well with MIL this week.

Roxie: Hang in there - I got a week til I'm in the same spot.

Sue: Sounds like some good workouts - B&G sounds like fun. May have to fit that one in soon.

Happy Sunday all - hope all the football games are good for those of you watching:7

Hey everyone! I didn't do so well on the challenge this week. Fixin' to make next week a MUCH better week!

I'm gonna go jump on the elliptical in a minute to get in a 20min iClimb before I start the INSANE number of things I need to work on today. Extreme Makeover Home Edition is in town so I'm going to take the kids over to the site this afternoon.

Bye!

Thanks Sue and Jacque for the well wishes for MIL. I think she will be fine. Her surgery is Tuesday--and it's minor but never know. She is 86 going on 30 :)

So much for the rest day }( I did a 60minute advance spinning class at another gym. I was sweating like crazy --loved it :) I also worked the abs.

Today is my weigh in day and I think I'll stick with the plan. My eating wasn't the greatest yesterday--- meaning I missed a few meals and my water intake was down due to moving DD in. So I'm not sure what the scale will tell me --but I may as well stick with Sunday being my weigh in day--like I always say *NO excuses* :)

Gonna hit the shower--then weigh in.

Im making a huge pasta salad today for dinner. I'm thinking my body needs the carbs :) I'm looking fwd to tomorrow's long run--W00T!

BBL --cross your fingers and toes I have good results on the scale.

Happy Sunday to all.

I went out and went for a jog this morning. It was very cold and I didn’t think I would last 30 min. I hung in there and ended up staying out for 40 min. Now I’m off to bath the dog and then myself.
Hope everyone had a great week and is ready to start week 4. Wow the time is really going by fast. I really need to get my act together if I’m going to have something good to report at the end of the 12 weeks.

Lori hopefully the scale will be kind when you return to it.

Kath, hope all goes well with MIL’s surgery. Hope you get a break soon from the frigid temperatures. Here it dropped in the 20’s and that more than I like to handle. I don’t know how you handle the negative temperatures.

Amelia, that’s great that you are getting a TM. Have fun with DM.

Andrea, My week wasn’t so great either. That’s cool that you get to take the kids to the Ex.Makeover Home Edition site.

Jacque, great job on the loss of inches. Don’t you just love that “tighter” feeling.

Trish, Roxie and Gayle enjoy your rest day.

Sue glad to hear that the no caffeine is not causing any problems. I gave up sodas at home a while back and thought I was going to go insane from the cravings. Not so much due to caffeine, such just not have something bubbly drove me nuts.

Hope everyone else who checks in later is having a great weekend too.

Jean

Hi, everyone! Yesterday was my rest and cheat day! I did yoga, and it really loosened me up! I did quite well for the eating until the dessert! Once again the chocolate did me in}( It really is like a drug for me; my true weakness....
Anyways, today I am back on track! I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer Step boxing2 premix 1(30 min.) Bootcamp cardio pre-mix,(12min.,)Pyramid upper body (1hr.), and 3 segments of Firm abs with ankle weights(21min).I hope everyone is having a great weekend, NancyJ.~~

Today I did a full body workout at the gym and itread 4 (20 min) on the TM. I am so hungry now. Must find something to eat.

Good Afternoon!

Today I did Baron Baptiste's Core yoga and then SM#3 with the band. I may run later with DH. I don't like this cold weather and I know it's not nearly as cold in TX as some of you have it!!

I have not had a "free" day since I started this, but yesterday I caved into some blue corn chips that DH wanted me to buy, so I'm considering that my "free"day!!x(

Have a great day!
Gin:)

I'm proud to report-- I'm down another 2 lbs. YAY!!!:7 :7 :7 :7

Today's weight: 122 I'm excited to see this. 4lbs down 6 to go.

I'm feeling this :)

Thanks for all the support.

Happy afternoons everyone!

Despite PMS and lunch at Au Bon Pain earlier in the week (700 calories for a sandwich!! :eek: ) I'm holding steady at 127.

Today was IMAX2 intervals 1-5. With the kids here it's impossible to do anything more than a quick w/o.

Good luck to everyone embarking on a new week and new challenges!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who has fallen off the wagon this weekend. Three words: Homemade Monkey Bread:9 My word that is some good stuff. I have a horrible sugar headache though. My body is rejecting my indulgences.

Today I am taking a rest day. I am climbing back on this wagon and am going to get my eating in gear for the rest of the day. I will have a protein shake when youngest ds gets up from his nap (the blender always wakes him up) and dinner will be some sort of chicken, not sure what yet. The monkey bread is out of the house, so I can't be tempted by it anymore. However, dh (also an enabler!) has a box of Ding Dongs right next to his computer. The way I'm feeling right now, they don't even sound appealing.

Have a great Sunday everyone and stick with it!!!!!!

Becca,
I, too had the most horrible sugar headache last night at 2;30AM after my chocolate indulgence! It was just awful; my body was in shock, I guess! I've been good today, though! We had our fun with the indulgences, now its time to get back to the clean eating!!!Take care, Nancy~~

Well, I never made it onto the elliptical. I got drafted into the science fair project since DH had to go to work again (he's a realtor so I hardly ever see him on weekends, it seems).

We did go to the Extreme Makeover site - it's really cool! They told me the episode should air in 6-8 weeks. Exciting to have them here - they're working in a really blighted area that has made a pretty good turnaround over the last few years.

I think I'm gonna pour on a good cardio WO tomorrow rather than doing the 4DS stuff. Just feel like I need a "blast" after not doing so well this week. Weight work will be Tues/Thurs this week. I'll either do the LIC cardio premix or the CF step premix.

Gotta scoot, need to look @ the science fair project again!

Well, Friday wound up being an extra rest day :(, due to school issues with DS but I rallied yesterday with a KM/KPC mishmosh and did sjp step and wts circuit today (the one I planned to do last Friday). My legs were absolute TOAST by the end of the sjp circuit so no way was I going to tack any other cardio. Eating was much better today. I had cheesecake on Saturday with our dinner guests but successfully ignored the leftovers in the fridge today. **small victory dance** See you all tomorrow!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.