*****Clean & Tidy Tuesday 9/11*****

Well, yesterday some homemade apple bread derailed me, but at least it was tidy. Today will be great:

b - kashi, banana
s - apple, fiber bar
l - romaine, veggies, salsa
s - ??
d - ??

need to take a poll on what the fam wants for dinner!

I have some very exciting news!!!! I'm not the Preschol Treasurer anymore!!!!!! I went to my board mtg last night in tears that I'm just too busy. To make a long story short I get to stay on the board but in a different position without dealing with all of the tax and wierd stuff that I have zero time for!!!!!!! There is an ENORMOUS weight lifted off my shoulders today.

DD is awake - need to fly! BBL - Have a great day!

Hi Kate, and clean and tidy ladies to follow!

Where's Robin??

Kate, congrats on getting out of the Treasurer role!! These things cause so much un needed stress, it must feel like a weight is lifted!

Today is busy at work i'm in meetings until 2pm or so, so late lunch, and i'll likely add my snack then too.
So far:
usual, oatmeal
snack: cc and a pear

i'm thinking i need a rest, workout today will be MIS/GS add ons and Bar method or Reach.
I'm going to London England on holiday in October, maybe i should take it as a rest week, i say it, but never do, i joined a gym for a week last vacation!!
Have a great day all,
Steph

Good Morning Kate & Steph and all to follow...

Kate - I am glad you were able to get out the Treasurer role. You must feel wonderful today.

Yesterday was clean until I got a free brownie. I only ate half but that was enough.

w/o was Imax 2
b: shredded wheat w/ skim milk & almonds
l: Greek Salad w/ chicken, apple
s: veggies, strawberries w/ yogurt
d: TBD

Have a great day!

Hi all
Sorry have been away. Life just takes over...
Kate-glad that you got some weight lifted off of you, now what will you do with all of your free time?:D
Steph-Take a rest, if you feel you need it then you really need it!
London holiday sounds good !
Trixie- your diet looks like you have room for a little treat!
Robin-where are you?
Imax2 and 250n lunges and yoga (I love pm yoga to go to sleep!)
B-apple with yogurt and Kashi go lean
l-spinach salad
d-????
Have a great day

Yoo hoo, Roooooobinnnnnn!

Steph - Yay! Vacation! I'm feeling like we need one so bad...but DH decided we needed "updating" on his car to the tune of (gulp) $2700!!!!! That's no typo. Two thousand, seven hundred dollars. He's gonna be working some hefty OT to compensate for that one!

Trixie & Mikkia - Imax 2 - my favorite!

Trixie - why is it free brownies never have free calories???!

My day has been wierd & not according to plan. Tidy but not clean. grrr. I still have the whole rest of the day to..........

make it a good one!

Here I am girls. I was sick with a stomach virus this morning. x(

No workout for me, except running back and forth to the bathroom.

Kate I'm glad you are not treasurer this year. That's the way I feel about being cookie mom on my Girl Scout troop....hate it

StephD. if you think you need a rest...you do. I was thinking about taking a week off from w/o but I don't want to gain a pound. LOL And Cathe new DVDs are coming soon...2 or 3 or 4 weeks. Gotta be in shape for those. Did you see the new clips?

:9 :9 :9 Brownies Trixie? My fav

Mikkia great workout today.

Well chat tomorrow.

Hope you feel better Robin-stomach flu is going around here too. Are the new DVD's really a month away? I can't wait!!!!
Kate-at least your day was tidy if not clean!
Trixie-those brownies are sounding better by the minute.

Robin - So sorry about the stomach flu...don't worry about not working out. Sounds like you'll lose weight anyway..........:eek: :eek: :eek:

I second the motion on the brownies!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.