1/8 tsp salt
1 C. grated fat free cheddar cheese
1 C, fat free cottage cheese
1/4 C. egg beaters
1.2 c. Chicken broth
8 corn or flour tortillas
1/2 C. grated fat free cheddar cheese

Directions
Cook meat. Drain well. Combine next 3 ingredients and saute over medium heat in chicken broth. Add cooked meat after vegetables are cooked. Add tomatoes and salt, stir well. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer for 10 - 15 minutes. Meanwhile combine cottage cheese, 1 C. grated cheese and egg. Set aside. Cut the tortillas inton strips. Spray 13 X 9 casserole with cooking spray. Spoon 1/3 of the meat mixture in the dish first. Spoon 1/2 of cheese mixture on top of that. Arrange tortilla strips over cheese. Repeat layers ending with extra 1/2 cup grated cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 12 servings.

Number of Servings: 12

I may try this if I'm not too tired this evening.
The guy I went out on a date with, no I will not be seeing him again. He lives with a woman already and is looking for another woman to live with . WTH!

:eek:

My w/o will be to powerwalk this afternoon.
menu:
b-oatmeal
s-protein bar
l-chicken and salad
s-?
d-Mexican lasagne maybe

Good Morning!

I plan to keep it tidy today! Only 13 days left to my birthday; I really have to buckle down to reach one of my goals. I KNOW I can do it. I forgot to mention that we got a puppy last week. He's an adorable chihuaua shih tzu mix. My neighbors' dogs mated and they gave us a puppy. The kids are so excited to have a puppy.
My eating could have should have been better on Friday night and Saturday. Ok, new day let's go!

Robin, So, are you going on another date? Details, details, please.
Kate, You're doing a great job with the weight gain; don't get down on yourself.
Katie, Your cake sound sdelicious and I love the cake topper. How's the floor?
Steph, How are you doing today?
Colleen, Conference calls on the weekend too!? You certainly are busy.
Jenn, Have you tried Tracey's new ones?

My workout is a weight workout - not sure what one yet though. I'll report back later.

Let's make today GREAT! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Robin,

We posted at the same time. WTH is right!!!! What was that guy thinking??? Yes, I'm cooking mexican tonight - fajitas, not sure abouth the rest of the menu yet.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Mornin', Girls!

Robin, Very wierd on the guy. Thanks for posting the recipe. A powerwalk sounds nice. Sing with me: "I wish it were a Sundaaaaay!"

Shirl, What's the puppy's name? We wanted a puppy this summer but we got a baby instead! Next summer we'll get a puppy. Yes, another great dane - gluttons for punishment I guess.

Steph, How did it go y'day with Christian? Hope things are looking up.

Not sure what's on for today. I have a ton of errands to do but last night Gina was complaining of a sore throat so if she stays home from school no errands. I need to go grocery shopping so bad. I hope she can go to school!

Not sure what my WO will be - depends if I'm home w/ Gina or not.

Have a good one!

Good morning, ladies!!

WO this morning was 4DS KBX -- I was short on time.

Menu has been decent but my kitchen is torn apart and we never got to the store this weekend so there has been lots of take out.

I am leaving work at 3 today, and I will pick Collin up and go to the grocery store. I have to go back to work tonight to drug screen a class.

Menu--
b cereal
s ???
l takeout, maybe a club sandwich
d ???

Oh brother - Gina wants to stay home. WAH!! I have so much I wanted to get done this AM! I don't think she's "sick", just kind of sore throat-y, snotty nose type of thing. I'll take her to the chiro and that shouls start to clear things up. (((Would I be a bad mom if I dragged her to a few stores along the way....???)))

b - kashi, 1/2 banana, grapes
s - ?? I'm oretty full from b, maybe I'll skip it
l - I think Kashi southwest chicken, fruit
s - ?? lf cheese & All-Bran crackers ??
d - french-style stuffed chicken breast, salad, veggie

Dinner is a new recipe I've been wanting to make. The bulk of the stuffing is ground-up muchrooms (pulsed in the food processor) so it should be pretty clean. Looks yummy. Not sure what the girls will think...

Katie, You snuck in on me! I've been wanting to do that WO too - It's nice to do when you're short on time and don't feel like dragging out any equipment. Hope you have a good day - sounds busy! I bet Collin will be glad to have some extra time shopping with you!

Morning clean and tidy peeps!

How often are you going to hear me say this....Thank goodness i'm at work and not at home, lol! Bright side right :)

Thank you all for your support, again it means a lot to me. I spent yesterday thinking. I know he loves me,and i do think he's rethinking everything. but you know what the hardest thing for me is? Letting my guard down for a man who isnt sure he's going to stick around! HOw am i supposed to act exactly? Like nothing is going on? Enough about me!

Robin, nice recipe, awful guy!! What kind of man is he? Jeez!

Shirl, you are so sweet! Now, a new puppy is amazing, you must post pics!!

Kate, first, i LOVE mushrooms, so that creative mind of yours is going to create something great from the sounds of it! How' the paperwork lady working out? still seems like you do a way lot of work my friend.

Katie, pics of the kitchen a must as well. Good workout. I was thinking about you this morning. I start my teaching job today,and its adults at various stages of drug recovery and or mental illness training to get back into the work force. I'll tell you how it goes!

I'm keeping busy,and tidy, yesterday did okay with eating. Im hoping to stress will dampen my appetite.

today, workout, i think KPC and KM blasts with core.
Menu:
B: egg white thing
s: not sure since i'm teaching all morning
L: corn chowder, veggies, hummus, apple
s: ryveta/almond butter
d: omlette, ezekial toast, spinach, berries and yogurt.
BBL
Have a good day everyone
Steph

Good Morning Everyone!

Just a little over a week and this project should be done. I had to be here at 7:00 am for a conference call. Guess it was early for everyone because no one joined until 7:20.

Kate, sorry Gina is not feeling well. I hope you can squeeze in a couple of errands.
Katie, won't it be nice to eat in your kitchen again?
Robin, sorry the guy was a jerk. Thanks for the recipe
Steph - more {{{HUGS}}}. Have fun teaching your class this morning.
Shirl, a puppy! Please post some pictures

w/o will hopefully be GS BBS & 4DS BC
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: cashews
l: tbd, veggies
s: watermelon, strawberries w/ yogurt
d: tbd (DH is trying to get me to go to a Cinco de Mayo celebration). We'll see if I can get out of here and how the traffic is.

Colleen

Steph, I hope it all works out for you two. You have spent so much time and effort and energy in this. I can't imagine how this is breaking your hearts. New girl is doing good. The problem is...we have more work than one person can do. I've givenher quite bit to take on and Mike keeps her busy all day with stuff and I'm still putting in about 30 hours a week. It doesn't feel like I'll ever be able to quit. I will always do payroll which with all that's involved it takes about 3 hours a week - weekly reports, monthly reports - I *HATE* doing government work!! We have 21 employees and there is so much to do to keep everything going. I hope the teaching goes well. Should be interesting for you, to say the least! Keeping our fingers crossed for cute guards!

Colleen, That stinks you had to sit there for 20 min. waiting. Hope you can get out to go have fun with DH. Will you do your WO after dinner?

DDs want to make chocolate chip muffins......helllllllp!!!:)

DDs were playing great so I did 4DS KB, Combos 1 & 2 of SJP, and core from that too. Feelin' good! So glad I got that out of the way.

I think AM snack will be AllBran crackers and some grapes...since that's what I'm eating right now!

Chicken for dinner will have to wait. Gina's too punky to drag around - bummer. Plus, the more I think about it...Mike hates mushrooms. This recipe will take a really long time to make and I don't want to go to all the trouble for the whole fam to go 'EEEW! Gross!' Maybe tomorrow..

Seems like nothing goes as I plan it. Oh well, roll with the punches, right?

Took us to the chiro. Gina's feeling better and so am I!
We popped into the grocery store for deli turkey and fruit.
I'm eating lunch right now - plain turkey sandwich, open-faced. Carrots and pickles on the side. Katie, You mentioned pickles a while ago and it made me remember how good they are. What's your fave brand? Dh like Claussen (too salty for me) but I'm a Vlasic girl.

CoreBlast came in the mail today - yay! I already did core but I think I'm going to do some of this later anyway.

Dinner will be roast, potatoes, carrots, onions - yum! No gravy for me.

No way you will not be a bad mom Kate. You know when your kids are really sick.

I know that you will reach your goal Shirl, keep up the good work. Chihuaua/shihtzu mix pup? Is he a tiny doggie with long fur?:D

Colleen are you doing Cathe's May rotation? She has all the gym style and MM IN ONE WEEK! I would not be able to walk if I did that.

;-)

Hi Gang!

I have a couple minutes before I have to teach class. I'm feeling kind of bleh, bloated and blech; it's ttom. My workout was the bootcamp premix from Tracey's parts series - it didn't have any cardio or chest work. I did chest from Strictly Upper Body and added more back work from SUB too. I went as heavy as possible. I'll get some cardio in shortly. ;)

Robin, Our puppy looks more like a shih tzu with a longer snout. He'll probably weigh almost 15lbs when he is full grown. His mom (chihuaua) weighs 10lbs and his dad (shih tzu) weighs 15lbs.

Hi to everyone1 Time to make some people WORK!!! ;)

Robin, Are you going to do that rotation this week? Yowza!

Shirl, Hope class goes good. Good WO today. Puppy sounds so cute.

Steph, I hope all goes well tonight with Christian.

PM snack was....small brownie (very small! I promise!) with a very small scoop of ice cream.

Dinner smells awesome - can't wait to eat! Mike's had a really hard day - glad I made a nice dinner.

Dinner was not what I wanted it to be. The potatoes needed a little more cooking so I didn't have any. But I did have a large homemade buttermilk biscuit. Bad Kate!

Working around the house like crazy picking up trying to burn some of it off!
And Mike is driving me crazy talking about work stuff. I do feel for the guy..he has a lot on him. But leave me ALONE about my end of things. One employee has a question about his license that I can't answer. The State is not open at 7PM therefore I cannot call until TOMORROW!!! Why are men so thick-skulled!? Sorry for the rant, more for my own stress release tha anything else!

Oh and Mufasa jumped on Gina and scratched her back. She's tired so of course she's been crying uncontrollably...my nerves can't take this!!! Is it RT yet?!?!?!?!!?

When it rains, it pours! Kate, put everyone in your house to bed -- including yourself. Sleep it off, tomorrow is a new day!

I just did the new CoreBlast from Tracey. Soooo nice to do standing abs. I sent Mike outside to do yardwork! Go fill those blasted bird feeders!:7

Hi ladies,

I just finished reading todays and yesterdays posts.

Kate I found Tammi to be very pretty and normal looking. Nothing to fake from what I could see. It sounds like that baby has sweet tooth.
}( How did you like coreblast?

Robin WTH is right, cut him loose. Is that lasgna freezable?

Shirl please post pics of the new puppy. I did coreblast on the ball it was good one.

Colleen hopefully the will go by quickly.

Steph (((HUGS))) I don't know what to say. I'm sorry you are going through such a rough time. Hang in there. If you need someone to listen feel free to type away.

menu
b-cereal, coffee
s-cottage cheese, rice cakes
l- ww ravoli, salad
s-luna bar
d-steak, corn & potatoes

w/o HIS ( my fav from 4DS) + back and biceps and Traceys core on the ball.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.