******12 Weeks CHALLENGE**** Thursday 3/13

luckyruns

Cathlete
Morning :)

Day 73 for me--week 11

Today is a 3mile run. Working abs at the gym. I'm going all out on some back work. Using Cathe's workouts..PUB/ME and possibly another. I will use a few back machines at the gym as well.

Think I'll delay the workout to get the car inspected and oil change. They open at 8. This way I don't have to wait around while sweaty :)

Lori: Hope your chest is ok.

Be back before I head out.

Have a great Thursday.

Good morning, Kath and all who follow!

I am up and hydrating myself before I tackle L&G. I'm very excited to try out my new barbell and ankle weights. :)

My eating has not been the best the past couple of days so I need to fine tune that a bit. I think this morning I will have some egg whites for breakfast, Greek yogurt for snack, turkey for lunch, protein shake mid after noon and I am making pot roast for dinner. Remind me not to make Mexican food anymore. x( I have no will power at all when it comes to that.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Amelia, I saw your pics over on the oal and you look awesome! WTG on all the hard work, it definitely shows!!:D :D

Hey guys. QUickie post....we're going into the school earlier today!

WOrkout this morning is DONE! iTread 19 Sprints, Core Max 2 with the ball. I've got some awesome DOMS from yesterday's PLB! LOVE IT ALL! LOL

Have an awesome day!

Sorry to hit and run!

Gayle

Good Morning!

Took a rest day yesterday but started today off with a 6 mile run and in the afternoon I am going to do something from the BM2 dvd and all the GS UB work.:)Its snowing here today so Im not going anywhere!
Went to the doctor and got some much needed medication:) Im feeling alot better today...there was no way I could work out yesterday like that.

Kath** enjoy your workout! And as you can see,Im feeling alot better!

Becca** I have my meals planned for the rest of the week so it makes it easier to eat healthy. You should try that if you need to clean up your eating some.

Gayle** Good job on the workout!

Lori:)

Morning girls,

Kathe-have a great workout

Lori-agian,enjoy your workot

Gayle-so,who do you think will get voted off tonight on survivor? Can't wait to see!

Becca-my weakness is fast food x( i just love french fries and hamburgers,luckly theres not a burgerking in my house,LOL! And thanks gal on the complements;-) Ive still got a while to go and its going sooooooo slowly.

Todays workout is goig to be HIIT and abbs! Im going to do and interval on the TM,im seriously thinking about buying coremax,you guys think its worth the $$$?

My DD has been coughing all night,so she has a docs appt at today,so my workout my not be until this afternoon,anyhoot i will bbl. My DS just got better,now its dd x(! bbl

Just waving hi - I've been MIA for a week w/ this flu/chest cold garbage that DH shared with me. Still having lung issues so not WO right now - I'll probably get back to weights & light cardio next week.

Hope everyone is doing well otherwise. See ya later!

Also a "pop-in" for me.

Was going to get on last night quick but missed my window of opportunity between WO and dinner - was exhausted.

Now I know why - got my co-workers cold coming on. Think I may go home early and rest, have a project I can do from home. Hope it gets better quick since I'm off with a couple vacation days starting tomorrow. Wanted to go see my grandson, but will pass on that if I'm sickx(

Did get my full WO in last night, 200 walking lunges, PUB chest and tris, IMax I, half hour which was first 7 intervals.

We'll see how it goes today since my sleep hasn't been the best the past few days - should be doing freestyle bookwork plan (5 lunging exercises: I do 3 sets of 20 each), 4 miler and abs.

May BBL. TTFN

I'm backkkkkk :) :) :) :)

Brr it's cold out. It's either snow or cold. Geesh-- suppose to get up to the 40's this weekend. I hope all this stuff melts-- I know wishful thinking x(

I'm happy to report my 3miler was fast and good. I also worked the bits/pieces like planned. I had to wait a little at the garage--first one in but the mechanic was late arriving.The front desk girl kept me entertained with stories :)She volunteers for Humane Society here. Some very sad stories about animals and then sad stories about people who are abusing the shelter (Paid people demanding more money and using funds people donated to the shelter for their own personal use) SAD!

Gayle: Good workout. You have been missed around here. Hope everything is going ok

Andrea: Hope you get better soon. *Knock on wood* my house has been very healthy this year.

Amelia: Great workout planned. I would suggest buying coremax. I like it.

Becca: I plan my meals like Lori does. It seems to help. I have a few recipes I made from my clean-eating magazine and Muscle Chow. A very delicious chicken salad I threw into a whole grain pita with lots of veggies for dinner. YUMMMMMY :9 Let me know if you would like any of them. I'll be happy to pass them onto you.

Lori: Glad you got into see a doctor. Great workout :) Don't over do it--wait did I say that to you? :) :) :)

OK post-workout shake is gone :( Time to hit the shower :)

BBL maybe when I'm inhaling my big a$$ salad :)

Kath, by some miracle, the kids have managed not to acquire this pestilence - only DH and I have had it and he much worse than I (He's still a little whiny IMO). I just HATE when sickness interferes w/ my health and fitness plans LOL!

BUT, those H&F plans have kept me from getting sicker than I was, no doubt.

Bye!

Am at home, had some chicken soup with veggies. Thought I'd pop back in for quick personals before taking a nap.

Kath - even though it's cold, at least you got the car taken care of AND got in a good WO too ! So do you subscribe to the Clean Eating magazine that is done by Oxygen? Read another thread on OD about it the other day. What was in your chicken salad pita?

Becca - hope you had fun with L&G, did that one last week and had forgotten how much I liked it. It was one of the first Cathe FitTV shows I ever saw and taped. How'd the barbell and ankle weights work out for you? I had fun with my new Pace weights yesterday.

Gayle - quickie "hi" to you too. iTreads sound like so much fun, but I don't have anything to put them on yet. One more STS payment and just maybe . . .

Lori - sounds like you're on the move today, need to go back and visit yesterday's thread to see what happened ! Hope all goes well for you.

Amelia - hope DD is OK. Seems like so much is going around lately. Have a great TM run !

Andrea - take care and ease back into it.

May BBL if I get a workout in. Have a great rest of the day ladies.

Kath-yeah,what becca said...I will also take any clean eating recipes that you got! I will PM you my email!

ok,finally got in my workout-I did 3miles on the TM,two of them I ran then the last one I powerwalked so im pretty happy with that! I still have crap in my chest thought,and its hard to do cardio with it! Im taking mucinex and have been for two days x(

hey to everybody,i did read everything but ive got to get off this computer-Ive got so much laundry to do x(

everybody have a great night:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.