********Watercooler********* Saturday, May 3, 2008

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Wake up Sleepyheads! I've got a fresh cup of coffee waiting for you. Come chat with me, won't you?

Sandra

Hey Coolers

Had a nice lie in this a.m. for a change. Made french toast for breakfast and now sitting down having coffee while DS watches Arthur.

Going to be a wet weekend here so trying to decide what to do to pass the time. May go to library today.

Did PUB UP only premix incl abs yesterday and have not decided what to do for legs today.

Off to finish reading yesterday's chat.

I was up early thanks to the dog x( Read the paper, watched the P90X informercial and ET (Tom Cruise interview), did PS Back, Biceps and Abs, Stretch Max 1 and it's only 8:30 and the house is finallly starting to stir. Going to go find a second cup of coffee.

Going to be a beautiful day here. DS has swimming lessons and dd needs to be dropped at a birthday party. So not to busy probably will do someone yard work maybe start to set up our little pool.

Kim

Huh! I start the thread, then the children get all demanding and put expectations on me to do things like feed them and help them with homework. Children these days are so spoiled :p

Looks like only Canadians get up on a Saturday morning. Whazzup, Canucks? Looks like you both have enjoyable days happening.

Patricia......I hope the sun comes out and brightens you day.

Kim......quick quiz: what was the headline in today's paper?

I guess I'll go see what happened yesterday.....Ha! Well, nothing much after I posted in the evening. Did you all go on vacation and I missed the memo?

Wendy......Aren't Eoin's premix titles hilarious? Oh, you want me to tell you the *names* of my LLL clothes? Isn't that getting a bit personal? LOL! I got the Fitness Pant, black. I really wanted the Studio Pant II, but they appear to have stopped selling those. I'm really disappointed about that. Maybe I'll call the other 2 stores in town and see if they have any remaining stock. And I got a reversible hoodie that's solid black on one side, and black & grey pattern on the other. I can't imagine I'll have the same problem with the tops that you have. My girls aren't big enough to bust out of a training bra. No, no, I'm not Dreya! I'm Angelina, remember?! The Kest workout I have is Sweat, and it's part of a 3-part series, I think. Jeanette sent it to me, so I don't have the other two. I think they're called Tone, and ???. Bike to Vancouver?! Girl, pull out that homeschooling map and take a closer look! It's a 12 hour non-stop drive! Through the highest mountains in North America. You go first; I'll ride in your draft.

Well, the day is indeed promising to be cycling-friendly. I came to that conclusion by the fact that DH has already put my bike out on the back deck. I think I'm supposed to get on it or something. DH is all suited up to go for his ride, so when he gets back I'll suit up and go.

Have a great day!
Sandra

Morning Coolers,

I have not started my workout yet, but am heading to the basement as soon as I am done with this post. My workout today is 4DS Back & Biceps, and will decide what Ab workout I want to do when I get to that point. Also would like to get 4DS Lower Body Weights in too. Will let you all know what it was when I return. Nothing else on tap today, but cleaning the house!

It is a rainy day here, so not to much going on outside as far as yardwork. YIPPEE!!! Oh can you tell I don't enjoy the yardwork! DD's are watching 27 Dresses, they couldn't wait for me to finish my workout. Oh well, I can watch it when they are in bed tonight. :D

Sandra, Thanks for waking us all up! You have to forgive me, but I did a LOL at your not having a sit down yesterday unless is was in the car or the toilet seat. Then you said you did BM2. LOL!!!! So sorry, you can give me a cyber slap for that one! :D Yes this is the concept that you just thought up! All the retreaters didn't know I was wearing a red wig, and I really am Dreya! :7 :7 Seriously these should be interesting workouts, just want to know how much this subscription would be. Hope it isn't a crazy big price tag! ;(

Patricia, The library sounds like a good place to be with the rain. We are in the same boat! LOL!

Wendy, If the price is decent I will be subscribing to these new workouts. Can't resist Tony at all, can I. :+ I just can't wait to here your thoughts on Eoin. Is he as goofy as he appears on these DVD's.

Jeanette, How was your Friday dinner with the family? Hope you GM is doing good, I know that you are going to be with her today!

Debra, Love the new meez! Something I wish I was doing right now, but it is not to be with the rain we are having. It looks to be one of those all day soaks. You and Wendy would have a blast working out with Eoin. Will the two of you be to much for Eoin to handle though!

Kim, I am only about a 6 hour drive to Minneapolis. Oh I think about doing a half marathon all the time, but have never been brave enough to attempt it. Big scaredy cat that I am! :D :D When is the fall race?

I'm now going to sign off, and get my workout done! BBL

Laurie

Laurie, it's Oct 5th. www.mtcmarathon.org.

Minneapolis is about a 8-9 hr drive for me. My coworker was trying to talk me into going to do Minnepolis, I'm just not sure if I want to commit to it or not, this race fills up fast so have to register soon. Kim

Good morning,
Today was 4DS Shoulders (nice warm feeling in my shoulders right now), then KPC stability ball abs. Have housework to do today. Need to clean my bike up, visit with my sister, lots of stuff. Also am almost out of coffee, so that will necessitate a trip to the grocery store. DH will be working on the deck area. Tonite I will watch Grandma while my folks get out for a nice evening. Then tomorrow is my bike ride down in the valley. Looking forward to that for sure, for sure!!! I had planned on an easy spin after work yesterday, but the wind was blowing so I just didn't do it. I did do a walk on my break at work, which was nice.

Patricia, glad you got to sleep in this morning. I did too and it felt good until I started getting too stiff. That PUB up premix is one I've done a lot. Works you good and in a short time. That's why I'm liking the 4DS. Enjoy the library today. What a nice thing to do on a rainy day! I don't think I've set foot in a library in 30 years or more.

Kim, nice having the morning to yourself, isn't it? Yardwork, hmmmmm, where to begin, I've got so much I should be doing. I think I have all these hobbies so I don't have to do the stuff that needs to be done. I need to fertilize the lawn, but after I mow it, and I'm watering right now so timing is off on that. I also need to work my flower beds and get some shrubs.

Sandra, oooooooh, I can't wait to hear about your cycling day. Is it the first time this year out on the new bike? That reminds me that I need to put a new bottle cage on mine for tomorrow. I usually have 2 and one of them broke off. I don't feel like wearing the Camelbak tomorrow so will need the extra cage.

Laurie, I'm loving the 4DS workouts. Probably could have added on more to mine today, but have lots to do. Definitely did not want to work legs before my ride tomorrow. I paid for that on last Sunday's bike ride by doing legs on Friday. Now a floorwork leg workout might be okay, but heavy weights, no way for me. I think you should do a half marathon sometime. I like races. Mind you, I don't run at all and I'm saying you should do a race. I'll be joining you with the house cleaning, okay Dreya, er Laurie?

Gotta jump in the shower, then get a move on.

Jeanette

Back again, and workout is all done. I started out with a Ropesport beginner workout. Not much to is, but it was great as a warm up. Found I need to get a new jumprope. The bearings on my handles where all rusted up. :D That is ok, because now I can get a better one. Then maybe I can go through a beginner workout without getting my feet tangled in the rope. :D I then did 4DS Lower Body Weights, and was able to go heavier on the warm-up set. Followed that with 4DS Back & Biceps, and AR200. Now I need to get something in my stomach, because I am hungry. :9

Kim, Thanks for the link, will check it out in more detail in a bit.

Jeanette, I will THINK!! about a race. :7 When I can run that far, I think I will feel good. :7 I'm liking these 4DS workouts too. I have one week left of them, and then plan on doing Barry's BC weight workouts for 4 weeks. Don't know what will happen after that.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Shuuush!! Sorry I never got back yesterday, but the strawberry festival turned into a neighborhood gathering with lots of strawberry daiquiris served!!!!!!!! A grand time was had by all! Maybe too grand...lol.

Okay...I have an opinion poll...because maybe I took something that was said the wrong way last night...So, my new neighbors were over (the ones with the crazy dog....and the voracious toddler)...We all been hanging out on my patio all evening....So I start the grill to cook some brats (not the toddler...although she IS a brat...lol) and the only other person outside at the time was the husband from this new family. He says to me, "Wow! You must workout all the time!" Not knowing why he was saying this out of the blue, I must have had a funny look on my face. He then says, "I was noticing how muscular your legs are." So I say, "Yeah, I work out all the time." And go on about my business...it didn't begin to creep me out until later...and I kind of thought maybe he was coming on to the divorcee in the neighborhood. Am I over reacting?? I probably am, but it was just a weird thing to say when no one else was around....like he had been checking me out all night...I am sooooo oblivious to that kind of thing that it didn't hit me until much later. Let me know if you think I am crazy...also keep in mind last night was the first time I had really talked to the guy before.

On to other things...I ended up doing one of the SB premixes yesterday with the abs from SJP plus the back work from CTX. I have no idea what to do for a workout today. I may just do yoga...with Eoin of course! I am going to have to shake up my routine a bit...I think I need to add in some more cardio. I can't seem to get rid of these couple of extra pounds. I guess it would help if I ate better, but I think I will add a day or 2 of cardio instead...LOL!

personals....

Wendy (aka the b!tch)....
I would LOVE to go visit with Eoin for a weekend...I checked out the plane fares and it would cost me over $600 in plane fares alone....The cost of the weekend isn't too much...but I don't know about it...I am going to talk to my mom and see if she would be willing to take the Diva for me. We'll see...I will let you know later this week.

Sandra...
Thanks for getting us started this morning...I was lolly-gagging around in bed so that I wouldn't have to get up and clean up the HUGE mess in the kitchen! Congrats on your workout clothes purchases! I love workout clothes since I live in them most of the time. Hope you have a fun ride today. We didn't even get to the darn shortcake last night! I just made DD one a few minutes ago, though. Maybe that is what I will have for dinner tonight.

Laurie...
How is DH feeling today?? I hope you don't catch whatever he has! Sounds like you had a fun workout today. Sorry your weather is nasty...It is really nice here today..It was supposed to rain, but so far just a few clouds and wind. My favorite activity in the summer is lying around in the sun. Could I be any lazier?? I am really thinking about going with Wendy to see Eoin...Maybe he could check out our bootays...LOL! I know you could do a half marathon!! Maybe your DD could do one with you.

Jeanette...
Have fun with Grandma tonight. I am sure your parents will enjoy the break. Sorry you didn't get ride yesterday, but I am sure you will have good weather for tomorrow. When is your event?? I don't remember if the Tracey Staehl is one of the workouts I got or not. I'll have to go back and look at my order.

Patricia...
Hope you are having a fun day with your DS. Your DH is off having fun with your FIL, right?? Good for you for doing PUB abs...I can't do that one unless I start with abs since by the end my arms are fried!

Kim...
Darn dog! At least you got a lot accomplished early! Have a wonderful time shuttling the kids back and forth today. I am sure your DD will have a fun time at the bday party. My DD had dance rehearsal this morning...which was good...it gave me time to clean up a bit before she came home. This is actually the first time I have been strawberry picking. My arms were super itchy by the time we got home. I am planning on freezing some of those strawberries tomorrow. My DD wants to make ice cream, but I don't have an ice cream maker. I am sorry about your lost post. I hate it when that happens!!

Okay...think I am caught up for now. The Diva is asking to get on the computer, so I had better run.

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good Afternoon Coolers

Just finished w/o. I did my new TJ - Lower Body Jam and surprisingly it gets a lot done in 1/2 hr. I used 8#bb's and even might be able to ^ # next time. Looked thru my collection for an easy 1/2 step cardio and pulled out KV's Ultimate Circuit and did just the cardio portion. I have so many videos I figure now is the time to use them and either weed them out or just use as a break from Cathe.

I see everyone here enjoys the 4DS. I'd do that all them time if I had a choice (minus BC - just not enjoying all the high impact).

The way things are going I'm wondering if we're not going to see STS until end of summer.;(

DS did not want to go to the library but was willing to go grocery shopping so we got that done. Bought a sheppards pie for dinner and already cooked it so just have to re-heat. Might go to BlockBuster to rent a video.

Might try some Power Yoga tomorrow as my "off" day either that or do UB.

Have a great day everyone. Off to the showers and some lunch.

Good Afternoon Ladies,

We're are in the midst of gigantic proportions. We moved 1/4 of our books into the dining room to move one of the bookcases. Looks like we're eating on the bamboo mat this weekend.:7 I cleaned out the art supply/game cabinet. OMW! I need to declutter big time!!! Anyone want my preschool supplies?!?!?!

No workout is on tap for me today except more cleaning. I might try to fit in a little yoga tonight.

Gotta open up a window for personals.

Wendy

Hi again!

I survived my first outdoor bike ride of the year. Yay! It was super enjoyable. I loved the feeling of going fast, although having the cars blow by me like I'm standing still was always humbling. I got into a situation that required me to have to do a narrow turn, so I stopped and took my foot off the left pedal. My right pedal is adjusted too tightly, and I couldn't get my foot off in time to catch myself, so down I went on that side. So, the official date of my first fall off my bike is May 3, 2008, for anyone keeping track. Off course, I put out my arm to break my fall, and came down hard on my elbow. I've got a good sized goose-egg near my elbow now, and some nerve numbness down into my right pinky finger. I'm icing the elbow, and hoping it's just a bad bruise that will feel better in a day or two. I did the 3rd premix of CoreMax when I came home. It has the ball planks and pikes in it. I was okay to put my weight on my arm for those. So, I don't think, at this point, that it's a muscle or bone injury.

Laurie - OMG I didn't even see the connection between toilet sitting and BM2! LOL!!! You're so right! That workout knocks the crap out of you, for sure! Enjoy your rainy housecleaning kind of day. Do you chat with people on the BB forums? Oooh, when did you get the Ropesport workouts? How'd I miss that? Please give me reviews of all you have; I've been thinking about buying those. I just want to be sure I buy the appropriate level for me. It sounds like the first level is pretty easy? If it's possible to compare them to a Cathe or P90X workout, that would be very useful. Is the jumping motion the same for the whole workout, or do you fancy things up with one foot, two feet, split jumps, etc?

Jeanette - So! That was fun! I could have done without the fall, though. My chain fell off and there was no grass around to wipe my oily fingers on after I put it back on the rings. My seat got knocked, so there's a 1-inch tear along the side, and it's slightly askew. I got oil on my shoes (brand new pretty white ones!!), and there was dirt on my left cheek when I rode into the driveway. DH cracked up when he saw me. I think he's really happy that he gets to readjust my bike and fix it all up for me again. He's good to have around! Tomorrow he'll be going out to get me a bottle cage, mirror, and new cycling gloves. I haven't told him that yet, but he'll be more than happy to do it, I'm sure. Have fun going to Grandma's house tonight, and don't talk to any wolves along the way!

Debra - Well, how FUN was your evening?! That sounds amazing! I'll bet I know who was in charge of making the daiquiris (and yes, I had to look up how to spell that! I haven't read enough daiquiri recipes to know it! Opinion poll: I think he might have been tentatively flirting with you. He's pretty bold if he's doing that the first time you have a one-on-one conversation. Shut up!!! You are NOT going to have shortcake for dinner!! You and Wendy just live to make me jealous, don't you???

Patricia - I'm thinking we'll see STS by the end of June. That's my guess. Of course, then we have to wait an extra month for it to get shipped to Canada (I think the border people like to try them all out before they send them on...), so it could be the end of July before they get into our hands.

Time to hit the showers. Send me good healing vibes for my elbow, please. Other than frequent icing, is there anything else I should be doing?

Sandra

Sandra: Lookie at you posting first thing on a Saturday morning!:) LOL about children being high maintenance! Taking care of a flour sack for home ec class doesn't even come close! :+ Don't you hate it when a company stops making your favorites!!!x( Well, Angelina you're just going to have get Brad to search ebay if you can't find those studio pants! Oh! I watched Sweat last night to see who you thought looked like Eoin. Sonny does appear to be Eoin's little brother. I doubt it's Eoin though. But, I will bring this to Eoin's attention.:7 Come on, you can ride to Vancouver! Strap the toddler onto the handlebars and get a trainer attachment for the diva.:+ Have fun biking!!!!

Kim: Kudos to you!!! What a great way to start your day!!! Is your pool an inflatable type? I always hated setting those up when my kids were toddlers. Ended up becoming a mosquito breeding ground before the end of summer.

Laurie: Do you think you'll always do doubles? You can cyber slap me for my "not too bad" comment. Your running time is awesome. I just meant the workout total time. It's not as long as I pictured it to be. Oh! You know what I mean.x( I hope. OMW! Really? You're Dreya? Nah, if you were, you'd smother in my sleep for calling out your cellulite! :p :+ Tony is delish!!! I'll have to stop globe trekking before I can consider his new workout series!!! I called the studio to ask about hotel referrals. The lady on the phone thought Eoin had the BEST personality. So, we'll just have to see.:) If you all set on getting a new jump rope, I can mail you the one I have. That is if I can find it!!! I never use it!!! But, you might want to buy a nicer one. Mine is a cheapie from Walmart. The straps are made of leather. UGH!

Jeanette: KPC stability ball abs is one of my favorite ab workouts! Out of java!:eek: I'd give you some of my Verona if we were neighbors!!! Thanks for the Verona recommendation. It's my brew of choice these days. :* Will you be stepping with Cathe tonight for grandmom? :) My MIL usually watches me do yoga. She's so sweet and encouraging with her comments.

Debra! I was wondering what happened to you yesterday. My mind wandered to you being rushed to the emergency room for a strawberry sugar overload.:+ Well, I'll email you my thoughts about your neighbor. You know I was thinking about all the reasons you should go to the Eoin workshop. For one, this would be good for your future career in PT. It's all about alignment. Most of it will be sure to go over my head. But, this would be right up your alley!!! Yeah, the flights aren't much cheaper from Philly. However, if I fly out of Newark, the price is over a hundred dollars cheaper. So, it looks like I'll fly instead of drive to Toronto. Phil would rather I fly too. Let me know what you decide. I'll wait to hear from you before booking my flight and hotel room. I'm planning on getting a hotel close to the subway in the downtown area since parking and traffic are a major PITA. A day pass is $9.00. At first, I thought I'd rent a room at the college campus for $50 a night and it's awesome location. Then the thought of sharing bathrooms didn't sit very well with me or Phil!!!!! I'll gladly spend the money for my own bathroom!:7

Patricia: It would be nice to have STS sooner rather than later. But, I can wait till the end of summer. It might work out better that way. The summer is always such a busy time to stick to a structured rotation. Does your library have a separate children's section?

Okay ladies, off to check emails and continue cleaning.

Have a great day!!!
Wendy

Sandra: When I bruised myself badly, alot of people recommended arnica. Well, I never did find it. But, the other day I saw it in Nature's Pantry. It's like a Whole Foods store. You might try finding it. It's supposed to help.

Wendy

Sandra....Healing vibes and and {{{{hugs}}}} for your elbow injury!! Hope it is nothing but a nasty bruise.

Back in a bit to catch up with personals....DD still playing on the computer....but I wrestled it out of her hands for a minute!!!
Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

I'm headed over to my folks now to watch Grandma.

Sandra, so sorry you fell. Hope the bruise goes away soon. Happens to just about everyone. Will write more later.

Jeanette

Went to BlockBuster and rented a movie. Will watch after the little guy is in bed shortly. He picked up a package of sweets and ripped it open b/4 I had a chance to take it from home so later on I'll be indulging in some sweet hearts. He must have known I was having a craving.:p

Debra - I'm always self conscious when a man pays me a compliment. My DH would diffenetly say he's hitting on you. I would just wait until you've had a couple encounters so as not to mistake any vibes.

Wendy - I'm glad you're thinking of something that you can take a subway ride to the classes. I looked up the locations and the Dovercourt one is in a so-so area. Okay for day-time though.

Sandra - OUCH. And were you not practicing using the clips b/4 hand or was that someone else? Thats sounds like exactly something that would happen to me. I think I would also me be more miffed at the oil on the hands the dirty new shoes.;( I guess better it happened when you were at a standstill and not moving.

Jeanette - I think its great that you can spend time with your Grandma. I only ever new my Dad's Mom and she was a real b**tch. She didn't live close either so we didn't have to see her very much.:p

Okay bedtime for DS. Talk later

Back to say goodnight...I never got to a workout today...Just lazed around with DD. She and I watched some movies together tonight...She was tired from being up so late last night, so no arguing when it was bedtime. I will do some sort of cardio tomorrow that doesn't include wearing tennis shoes since I bruised my ankle at the concert the other night. Then one more week of heavy lifting...then more to a cardio focus with one body part a day for the next little bit...Probably using lots of stuff from 4DS.

onto personals...

Patricia...
Hope you enjoy your movie evening and the sweet hearts!! I think I will avoid being alone with the creepy guy as much as possible. CBL thought he was hitting on me too when I told him about it today. It's always good to switch up videos for a while...just to change what your body is used to.

Jeanette...
Give Grandma lots of hugs this evening!

Sandra...
So sorry to hear about your accident. I guess it happens to everyone...Hope it turns out to just be a bruise, though, and nothing more serious. I feel like the walking wounded myself lately...LOL! I just made up my own daiquiri recipe with rum, frozen strawberries, bananas and ice. So there were at least some healthy elements to it...lol....My rationalization for the weekend. I ended up not having shortcake for dinner, but pizza instead....I am turning over a new leaf on Monday...with more cardio and less junk. I am going to make strawberry smoothies for DD tomorrow. In fact, that is how the daiquiris started out yesterday...and then made an ugly turn later in the evening. Thank you for letting me know I am not crazy about the creepy guy. I will try to limit my time alone with him as much as possible. His wife is a total space cadet, too...We got on the topic of politics...and she told me it was just over her head. Whatever. Also her 5 year old daughter doesn't know her alphabet yet.

Wendy...
Did the spring cleaning bug bite you today or something?? Thank you for your enabling behavior to get me to go to the Eoin workshop. Like I need help in spending money...lol! I emailed you earlier about my creep and about Eoin. I promise to make a decision by the end of the week...It is cheaper for me to drive to Charlotte from here and fly too, and then I can get a straight flight. I will definitely stay in a hotel if I go...I really like my own bathroom too!

Okay...caught up again...I am going to finish watching a movie and then head to bed. Hope you guys have a wonderful evening!!

Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi all,
Had a nice day today, cleaning, visiting with sis, washed my new car and my old bike, then on over to Mom & Dad's to watch Grandma. They had a really nice time at the concert. Dad even raved about it, so that's something. It was a western theme. They had Chinese food before going to the concert.

Laurie, a jumprope workout? Is it pretty high impact? Do you do it to a DVD? Bearings on handles? Guess I don't know a thing about jumpropes other than the ones from when I was a kid.

Debra, knew you'd have a good time with all the strawberries. I've had guys at work comment that I must be pretty fit or in good shape to do the long bike rides, but they never comment on my body parts, and the comments were never done in a creepy way, just part of the conversation. Probably because there isn't anything that outstanding LOL. My triathlon is in a couple of weeks, the event tomorrow is an organized bike ride, not a race situation. Funny you should mention ice cream. We are planning on having a homemade ice cream family event this summer. Everyone will bring a different topping. Know my Dad will love that.

Patricia, what is the Lower Body Jam like? The Shepherd's Pie sounds good. I had pea soup with Grandma tonite. Sounds like STS is down the road a ways, which is really okay with me.

Wendy, so you are still decluttering and cleaning? That's something I really, really need to do. Sometimes I just get ruthless, drag the garbage dumpster into the garage and start tossing. My sister turned me on to the Starbuck's Verona. I use about 1/3 C. per pot, and it's the bigger glass carafe. I like my coffee on the strong side. No stepping for Grandma tonite. Poor thing, I think she's living in misery now, just wants to go. My Mom is an angel and insists Grandma walk a little bit, drinks fluids. No way would she ever get care like this in any kind of rest home. My sister doesn't think it'll be much longer. We're praying for a speedy end.

Sandra, I fell while climbing a hill a few years ago. I was going slowly, heard a truck way back there, glanced in my mirror and ran off the edge of the road into the dirt. I promptly jerked the handlebar, but pulled the bike over on it's side, right on the pavement, landing on my knee. That truck must have thought I was loony falling over for no reason. My knee hurt for a while. No fun hitting pavement. Hope you are not too sore tomorrow. You'll end up having a favorite leg that you unclip (mine is my right one) and you'd instinctively lean to the right. I think the icing is the best thing. No gravel in it, is there?

Must get to bed now, up early for a 4:45 a.m. departure. I'll check back in tomorrow afternoon when I get back. Oh yeah, my golf lesson was postponed until Monday afternoon. My instructor called me at work on Thursday to let me know. Father Tony is back from Shri Lanka and will take a lesson with me.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.