********No Sweets Week of March 2********

Good Morning!

I posted earlier but I shall post again. We will see how crazy this gets. We may need a thread for everyday! Lets see how chatty we can be.

Yesterdays workout was PUB and a 10 mile run. It was a good workout and my arms are sore today. I went heavy in all the moves, using more weight then Cathe suggest. I used 12,15 & 20 for bics and they are really sore today. Chest isn't to bad but I a little tight.
I have to work today so I got up at did HC Extreme #3 and some abs.

Im hoping this is what todays meals will look like:

B-Protein Bar (I don't reall like this one but I have to eat it)
L-WW engligh muffin, egg , egg white and banana
S-Protein pancakes and raspberries
D-? Not sure. My MIL is cooking.

Catherine** I can't beleive it is March either. DD turns 12 this month. Im not sure where the last 12 yrs went but Im not looking forward to the next 12 going by so fast either!

Missy** You told me that you homeschooled. Hows that going? You still on FB aren't you?

Shewolf** We can do this! Good job on dropping those m&ms. I have been pretty good the last few days but starting with a clean slate today:)

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi everybody! Yesterday I ate sweets like crazy so I'm here making a little confession, but today I've done extremely well with my diet. I also did 45 mins of Power Yoga. I definitely need to exercise more this week because last week I exercised only two days. I'll try my best. I hope you all have a great week.

Hello everyone!

Well- between yesterday (Sat.) and today (sun), Its been busy.

Sat. I ran in a Shamrock race (5miles), did better than I expected. It was cold, windy, and snowy! So, I'm feeling pretty good about my time (43 min) for those conditions. And I beat DH...}(
Food: b = kashi lean cereal w/ soy milk, and banana, coffee
l - grilled chicken
s - apple
d - grilled chicken (I know 2x in a day!) We ate on the road, only healthy thing I could find.

Today was a busy day -
am - protien shake, then played soccer game
lunch-ww english muffin with PB & Banana, coffee
then played a fundraiser basketball game
ate another banana in the car and went and played another soccer game.
Then for Dinner, went to my parents. Mom cooked, portabella raviollis (spelling), salad, chicken. CONFESSION - bite of pumpkin pie;(

Now - I'm ready for bed :)

Have a great Monday -
Alicia

Rose, what Power Yoga do you do? I am happy that you had eating under control today. I am so tired of binging like you did yesterday. You can definitely stay on track for the rest of the week!

Lori, yes I am still on FB I just haven't been on in forever. It was really cool at first looking everyone up and connecting with people but I am a recluse so the excitement didn't last long. ;) You still get on? I just realized that it has been months since we have chatted!!! Time flies, huh? RU still on MSNmessanger? We are buying a new car now which is frustrating because car salesmen suck. Well, okay - not ALL of them suck, but we do seem to always end up with the sleazy ones. Do you think that they have to take a test to weed out all the honest ones before they get give someone a job? Is your little guy walking yet? Could I ask anymore questions??? :+

Catherine, how many pull ups can you do? Pizza does go good with beer. :p

Alicia, 43min is good for *those conditions??? Isn't that good under any conditions? That is, what, just a little over 81/2mph and I have trained hard to get to 9mph so... you rock! That is an awesome run, congrats!!!

Well, I am actually reporting good news... I didn't eat any sugar at all today!!! There were donuts at church. Didn't eat them. I was at a friend's who had rice crispy treats in her pantry. Didn't eat them. I feel so good!!! I didn't work out today because Sunday is my rest day, but I am running tomorrow and am doing either an BM2 upper body work or yoga. I will just have to wait until tomorrow to see how I am feeling. Talk to you gals later!!!

Missy

Rose, I'm holding you to that more exercise this week ;)

Alicia, WTG on your race!! And beating DH!!!

Missy, good for you avoiding donuts. Man that's hard!!

As far as pullups, right now I am only doing singles. I was up to 4 in a row and stopped doing them for a while. Chinups I can do several sets of 5-6 on a good day. Much better at chinups.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mondays come so fast anymore!!!

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Good Morning!

Well...yesterday was a complete failure! I didn't do well at all! Da*n work! To mnay treats EVERYWHERE! Then I went to my MIL's for supper and of course she had dessert made.The damage was already done so I had a peice...but today is a new day:) I am also home until Wed night so I should be able to do without sweets b/c they aren't in my face.

Im not sure what todays workout will be. I am still sore from Sat UB workout. I was planning on doing UB again but that don't look like its gonna happen. Im thinking maybe CF or BM2. Ill come up with something...or maybe a circuit workout using the TM!

I will be back for personnals in a little while. DS is really whiny today and I know Im not going to get much done! Ugh! I think there are more teeth in our future!

Hello everyone. I've been ODing on sweets since the holidays, and the pants I use to monitor my size (no spandex in them) are now uncomfortably tight. So it's time to stop the sweetfest. I started yesterday and did great, especially since I had to take DD to a gymnastics comp where they sell all kinds of yummy sweets. I plan on doing B&G tonight.

Hey Ladies,

Did a full body workout today with 3 sets of eighteen. My quads are toast.

Well I am doing well with the sweets (although I am eating too many raisins right now!LOL!). Went to friends house for lunch yesterday, they served pizza, but I only had one slice and I completely skipped the pumpkin pie. My problem right now is to avoid the sweets I am eating too much good food. Way too many calories. I am hoping that will stop soon as the detox continues. Also, still having trouble with the snacking late at night while doing paperwork. Again it's not sweets but good food, still to many calories especially that late at night!x(

Keep up the good work and for those who slipped just make sure you jump right back on!

Linda

HI Gals!

Just wanted to come back and report my workout. I haven't eaten anything yet today b/c DS took a morning nap and I got right to working out. Its been along time since I have done a morning workout while he is home. Im happy b/c now we have the rest of the day to do other things. I find when I workout in the afternoon, thats it...I have no more time to do anything else. By the time I get showered and everything, its time to make dinner.

I really challenged myself with my run today so I just HAD to share. I wonder how many cals I burned?

Mile#1 (warm up)
.20 @ 5.8 (incline1%)
.20 @ 5.9
.20 @ 6.0
.20 @ 6.1
.20 @ 6.2
Seg 1 of DM (minus cardio)

Mile #2
.20 @ 6.0 (2%)
.20 @ 6.2 (3%)
.20 @ 6.4 (4%)
.20 @ 6.6 (5%)
.20 @ 7.0 (6%)
Seg 2 of DM

Mile #3
.15 @ 6.0 (2%)
.15 @ 6.2 (3%)
.15 @ 6.4 (4%)
.15 @ 6.6 (5%)
.15 @ 6.8 (6%)
.15 @ 7.0 (7%)
.10 @ 7.5 (8%)
Seg 3 of DM

Mile #4
.10 @ 6.1 (2%)
.10 @ 6.3 (3%)
.10 @ 6.5 (4%)
.10 @ 6.7 (5%)
.10 @ 6.9 (6%)
.10 @ 6.2 (4%)
.10 @ 6.4 (5%)
.10 @ 6.6 (6%)
.10 @ 6.8 (7%)
.10 @ 7.0 (8%)
Seg 4 of DM

Mile #5
.10 @ 6.0 (2%)
.10 @ 7.0 (3%)
.10 @ 8.0 (4%)
.10 @ 6.0 (3%)
.10 @ 7.0 (4%)
.10 @ 8.0 (5%)
.10 @ 6.0 (4%)
.10 @ 7.0 (5%)
.20 @ 8.0 (6%)
Seg 5 of DM

Mile #6
.10 @ 6.0 (2%)
.5 @ 6.1 (3%)
.5 @ 6.2 (4%)
.5 @ 6.3 (5%)
.5 @ 6.4 (6%)
.5 @ 6.5 (7%)
.5 @ 6.6 (8%)
.10 @ 6.7 (9%)
.10 @ 6.0 (3%)
.5 @ 6.1 (4%)
.5 @ 6.2 (5%)
.5 @ 6.3 (6%)
.5 @ 6.4 (7%)
.5 @ 6.5 (8%)
.5 @ 6.6 (9%)
.10 @ 6.8 (10%)
Seg 6 of DM

Alright, I was gonna do abs but I should probably get a shower and do abs later. DD will soon be home for lunch.

Lori

:)

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and doing my best to resist temptation. Thanks to having to answer to you I resisted chocolate and sweets all weekend, even though the rest of my eating wasn't the best;-) but I'll take what I can get!

I've been fighting a cold for the last few days but still managed to power through my weekend workouts. I did 4DS LIS on Saturday and Boot Camp weights, HIS cardio, and Muscle Max on Sunday. I am a little wiped out now... think might need to give my body a day to recover and fight this cold already, especially since I was supposed to do Imax 3 today!
Sounds like we are all hanging in there more or less:7 Good job ladies!

Hey Ladies,

I resisted temptation once again. DD, who is three, wanted to share her m&m's with me, and I resisted that cute outstretched hand and adorable face, and said no thank you! Again, I only think I was able to do that because of this group. Also, my eating has been good today I have not overeaten yet! Let's just hope I can make it through the rest of the day!

Linda

That's awesome Linda, good for you! M&Ms are sooo hard to resist(peanut M&Ms are my favorite)!

I have resisted sweets so far today but was tempted by co-workers to go out for vietnamese food today and indulged in too many noodles!Hmmm I better not be replacing sweets with more carbs :p

Maggie

Hi everybody. Day 2 of no sweets. I haven't chosen my cheat day for the week yet, but so far I don't miss sweets after all the bad stuff I ate on Saturday. Today I have major DOMS from yoga and I had a leg workout on schedule so I decided to rest today and I'll do the leg workout tomorrow. After reading some of your workouts ladies, I am definitely impressed and motivated. I hope I get there someday.

By the way, Missy, I do a lot of Power Yoga by Baron Baptiste. I really like his style.

Hey Maggie,

I know how you feel, I got having to eat pizza yesterday. I just told myself at least it wasn't sugar!

Linda

Hey ladies!! Everyone is doing awesome!! I looked into the abyss today- the candy jar at work and walked away LOL!!! So it was a good day.

I did heavy upper body followed by 30 mins of cardio. On my last set of benching I decided to up the wt to 90# and was able to get 3 reps!! I know reps isn't much, but I was excited!!!

I wonder where Affirm is??? Are ya out there girl? Basement finished?? Give us a yell!!

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Hi ALL!
One day down...how many to go???
Just got done doing BM 2 double upper body premix. Love that wo! No cardio today - legs needed a rest.

Missy - Good job today!

Catherine - That's great that you can do that many chin ups! That is my weak area.

Lori - Looks as though you had a great run! I think you burned some major calories:) That always feels great. Great job!

Linda - I think I have the same issue as you right now, I have done pretty good with the sweets, today no sweets, but, I've been eating too much food in general! Portions! I am working on that.

Since I've finished P90X, I haven't been doing as much stretching / yoga as I should. Rose & Missy, you've inspired me to incorp. it again!

Hey - I've been drinking some choc. soy milk, to help curb the sweet craving....is that a sweet?? It does have some sugar in it. Should I count that as a sweet??? DH says its a sweet. I say its calcium! Or am I cheating???

Tomorrow - we'll start again :7
Alicia

Good Morning!

Eating yesterday was spot on! I did have a tiny brownie after supper but certainly nothing that was going to sabotage my efforts all day.
I like reporting in the morning about my previous day b/c if I post in the night then I feel like my day is over and that gives me the chance to cheat without reporting it! LOL Does that make sense? :)

Here were my meals yesterday:
B-all bran bites
Early morning workout
L-WW wrap,1 egg,2 whites,1/2 tbsp mayo,lf yogurt
S-lf yogurt,all bran bites
D-Chicken breast,salad with peppers/ small brownie

For me...this is quit the accomplishment. I have been wondering why the scale as went from 117-123 in the past 2 monthes and now I know. When I eat clean, I realize how much I have been eating! I pick alot and went I don't pick, I realize how much I do pick! hehe
Todays workout is GS UB (heavy) and BM2 cardio only. Im hoping to have time for all of this. My meals may also look similar to yesterdays,except for dinner.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.