********12 Week Challenge Sunday March 9 ********

beccajanern

Cathlete
I can't believe none of our challengers are up yet. Must be the time change. I'll just get us rolling here then I have to get ready for church.

My planned wo today is KPC. I have no meals planned and we are low on everything right now. It's amazing how fast 4 kids can eat through my groceries!:D Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the store today if I can get out of my drive way.

Have a great Sunday all!

Good Morning Becca:)

Im not liking this time change,but i'll will have to deal with it x(!! Todays workout is a 30min HIIT on the tm,but first abbs!

Becca-enjoy your KPC,i had that one-but not being a big kickbox fan i copied it to vhs then sold it}(...i havne't done it eversicne :-(! It was a fantastic workout though! I didn't know you had four kids? Wow,my hats off to you;-) My mom had four and i often wonder how on earth she survived us all? Ive got two myself and thats enought for this loopy gal;-)

ok,(lori)the following is a copy and paste:
OMG,you wanna hear something funny? DH,the kids and i went to wally world last night,my DH got some $ for his b-day so he wanted to spend it...so hes walking around electronics(his hang out)and I've already got two aerobic tops in the buggy ,he doesn't find anything he wants,so the kids say they want a toy...we start walking towards toys and of course sporting goods(my hangout)is on the way so i take a detour over to the Dumb bells,and sure enough they have those hex 10pds dumb bells that there ALWAYS out of...i immediately grap two and stash them in the buggy so he still doesn't find anything...we go to check out and the girl was pitiful,she couldnt even pick up ONE of those dumbells...after she rang them up she said'sir,you gonna have to but these back in the buggy for me(I guess she thought they were for him)I was closer so i just pick them up like they were light as a feather(and they were)and put them in the buggy.She says 'OH...or you can' LOL. It was so funny!

So in the end,my poor DH didn't get anything and I got two areobics tops,a set of 10pd db's and a good laugh

bbl

Good snowy morning :) :)

It's my off day. I need to weigh in laters.

Right now we are trying to shovel all this nasty white stuff.

I'll be back laters

Good Morning!

I hate this time change! Sucks the big one! Im sooo tired!

We went out last night for a couple of drinks and in reality, we didn't go to sleep until 3ish! I was sooo tired when DS woke and couldn't even function! DH got up with him, thankgoodness.

Anyway...I would like to go for a long run today but without my tetris and a good movie, Im afraid that won't happen....so I don't know what I will do. But right now, I have to do some house work.

Ameila** That is a good story! Imagine if she were working the day I picked up my 25 lbs db's! Pitiful! hehe

Becca** Yes, you got to start the thread cause all of us lazies aren't dealing very well!

Kath** How was your night last night?

Man, what a weird night. Everytime I go out, I realize how many freaks are actually in this town! I could make a night of it just sitting back and watching people dance and making fools of themself.

Have a good day everyone and I will be back later! Gotta get some more coffee!!!!

Lori:)

Good Morning Girls,

I'm with all of you on this time change. I woke up with another headache today. I didn't workout yesterday spent the day at wally world and then cleaned house, so on tap for today it TM a stretch and some kind of ab work. Then SIL came home from hospital yesterday so we will probably go see her. The weather is suppose to be in the 50's today so DH is going to try out his new grill with hamburgers. Have a good day everyone.

Good morning "Early" challengers:

I am always amazed at the times you ladies are posting:

Becca - 4:05 AM You really awake that early and posting no less?

Amelia - 5:18 AM I sometimes don't like thinking about doing KPC but really feel good afterward. Love the WallyWorld story ! Was thinking of purchasing a couple of 25 lbs myself, but wasn't sure if I could make it since it would be at a Sporting Goods store and they don't have baskets. Then I found the dumbell bars that came with my barbell so I'm good now;-)

Kath - 5:33 AM and you are out shoveling snow? Is it even light enough there?

Lori - 5:39 AM after going to bed at 3? Man oh man, I thought you were a tough cookie before ! LOL This old lady needs at least 4 or 5 hours to even halfway function these days. (Though I remember the days with xmall kids when I pulled all nighters if DH was on a roadtrip - stayed up all night painting - tole - and watching chick flicks)}(

So are those really the times you posted? I'm at 8:14 AM, taking the time change into consideration. (Was playing with my scanner first to see if it was working so I can download pics to my digital picture frame I got at Xmas.)

Ummmmmm . . . Lori that coffee sounds good . . . BBl :9

ETA - Good morning Roxie ! Sometimes I end up shopping and cleaning on the weekends too - never get to my workouts either. Hope your grilled hamburgers are yummy !

Hey Everyone,

My workout is complete 30min on TM abs from LIC and Total Body Stretching #3. Brkfst was scrambled eggs and bacon DH is home on Sundays requires a bigger brkfst. Won't eat anything now until supper except might drink protein shake.

Jacque** LOL I don't think my time display is right! hehe I didn't get up until 9 ish and it was a while after that I posted...there is no way I would have been up after only 2 hours of sleep. Prehaps I should fiddle with my time display and fix it.

Roxie**Good job with the workout. Grilled burgers sound yummy!!!!

Even though I have been quit lazy today I got alot accomplished. I have all of my house work done and DH rented "the cave" for me so I got a good 10 mile run in. It is almost 4 now though and I need to run to the grocery store to get some good grub for this week comming. I have no clue whats for supper! I thought my MIL would have cooked but we can seem to find them! :) Which means we are on our own and I can keep my meal as healthy as possible without someone asking "why aren't you eating that"?

Lori:)

Back for just a run by . . .

Got a 5 miler on the TM done in 50 min - good run for me. Funny that since last week, when running at 6 mph my HR was up in the 130's, today the HRM was showing 90-95. Kinda hard to believe that I have gained that much endurance in just a week? Whatcha all think? Realistic or a prob with my HRM. I did take it off and rewet cuz I couldn't believe it but after my whole run it didn't change.

Think I may try for a little more mileage if I get to it today so will see if it might be the time of day too.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend - gotta brag cuz I have another sunny day before they are predicting rain again in a few days.

TTFN

Um Jacque--I do believe the time stamps on here are wrong. There is no way I would be posting at 5:39 a.m. about shoveling. I do get up early during the week-- but shoveling isn't what I am doing at that hour. And I like Lori enjoyed a night out---- it was fun and relaxing. I was up and at them at 8am but I was inhaling coffee--not shoveling. DH has a snowblower--I'm thankful for that and for him going out to do it --HA! BTW Jacque--I think it's your end that has time stamps wrong. I have my post listed at 9:33 a.m. YOu might wanna check your end :)

My day off is going great.
I lost another poud--w00t w00t 1 pound away from my goal. BF is holding steady----which is all good.

I may follow the NROLFW. We shall see. Im a fan of running -- so limiting my cardio won't be happening. Tomorrow is a 12miler :) :) I also have 4 weeks til I hit the beach-- so I think I'll still with a running schedule and eat super clean to lean out more.

Not sure what to have for dinner.
I made chicken tortilla soup yesterday. Today not sure-- ground chicken burger perhaps or leftovers :) Hmmmmmm

Kath - guess the time stamps are time zone oriented. So if I was posting at 8:14 PST, that would have been 11:14 EST.

Guess that would make a little more sense.

It seems that most of the posters who are starting threads are up soooo much earlier than me, now I don't feel so lazy:eek: Whew !

Congrats on the additional pound - I just ordered NROLW and am enjoying my TM workouts too. Will be interesting . . .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.