**********cLEAN & tidy Friday*********

Well, its 3AM and I'm off to go shopping. I'll take along apples and a Fiber 1 bar to keep me going....and LOTS of water.

My poor stomach is SO MAD at me for having that cheesecake. Funny how your body actually WANTS you to eat healthy. Ugh, my belly feels so heavy and sick.

Hopefully DH will let me have a nap later.

Keep it clean today girls!

Good Morning!

Hi Kate, I'm going shopping too. I have an apple and a cheese stick to keep me going and water, water, water too! Yeah, it's pretty cool how our bodies want us to do/eat the right thing. Have fun shopping! I hope you find what you're looking for and that you get a nap later today.

Hello to everyone else! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Morning

My stomach is talking to me also Kate, because of that double dark chocolate cake :9 and warm apple pie. I have a carbohydrate hangover or I just don't want to be at work. Shopping on black Friday now that's fun, good luck with the sale items.

My Thanksgiving went well. Aunt Betty called and said that she wasn't coming because she was too drunk. GOOD we all said and there weren't any real arguments last night. There were about 12 different dishes so we set up burners so that everything will stay hot. We also had four different types of veggies (Good).We ate a little late but we still enjoyed each other company.

Today w/o 4day bi and tri
b- oatmeal
s- yogurt
l- left over veggies and turkey
d-stew chicken

I forgot I need to drink water, water and more water. Yesterday I drank water until I arrive to my family house then I drank diet soda.

This weekend I'm going shopping for Christmas tree ornaments I've decided on silver, gold and red.

What do you want for Christmas?

Hey ladies, glad to be back!! I just got home from shopping -- MADNESS! 5 am is usually my workout time, but I was shopping instead, so we will have to see if I get a workout in today.

I had a great day yesterday, very unclean, but I don't care -- I was very careful beforehand so that I could be unclean if I wanted to (and I wanted to!). I also woke up at 5 and went for a one hour walk/jog to get my day started.

We got home at 10:30, bed at 11:45, then back up at 4:45 to shop. I am EXHAUSTED!

Have a great day everyone!

Hello Clean and tidy post Thanksgiving eaters!

Looks like all in all, everyone did really well yesterday, and sounds like you all had a good time, i'm so glad to hear it. Holidays can sometimes be stressful. I got mine over with in OCtober!
Now someone has to enlighten this Canadian about this shopping day business. Are there good sales today?

Kate, i was sad to read about your dad and the relationship, the fact that you idenitify it, is likely why you were in great control yesterday. I know i have emotional ties to food, and with the DH situation, i hear you loud and clear. Shop off that cheesecake!

Shirl, What did you get shopping? is is Christmas stuff?

Robin, i'm glad you had a good time, love your holiday colours too, i'm doing black, red and gold!

katie, What did you get shopping? Are there line ups at that time?

Today, i'm going to do 4D kickbox and core, then cleanmax!

menu:
B: the usual
S: quark!
L: veggie soup, sliced peppers/hummus, apple
s: ryveta/almond butter
d: steamed veggies/lentils, yogurt
s: puffed kamut, almond milk

BBL
Steph

Hey gals! I shopped til I dropped. We went hard & strong, tag-teaming from 3:45 at Kohl's to 10:30 at Meijer. We are having company overnight tonight so now I'm cooking and cleaning like crazy. DH went to work for a little while and DDs are playing in the snow.....ahhhhh, a few minutes alone for mama.

Sales were okay. I'm a big sale shopper all year long, so I don't think the deals were *that awesome* but it didn't stop me from spending way too much. I found a lot of kid stuff at pretty good prices so I stocked up on that stuff. I've got C'mas done and their birthdays too - same for DH.

Shirl- Report back on your shopping trip!

Robin - You sharin' any of that chocolate cake?!:7 :9 :9 Glad your day went well. I hate the carb hangover too....better than a real one though! Your decorations sound pretty. I need to get my totes out and figure out what I have. What do I want for C'mas? Hmmmmm....time. Can anyone give me that?????

Katie- Glad you had a good day too. Get some good shopping done today? Now you've got to hide it from Collin!

Steph - Do you NOT know about Black Friday? This is my favorite shopping day of the year! It's when retailers typically get "in the black" - from here on out it's pure profit for them for the year. Why don't I get a day like that in the year? Oh, yeah, a 3 and 5-year old!:+

Doing AWESOME today!
b- (I packed it) Fiber bar & apple
s- no time! too busy shopping!
l- tortilla soup, pear (a couple small bited of DDs tidy pizza)
s- not sure yet, maybe chunky salsa
d- chili and fresh fruit and veggies
Since we're having company tonight we'll be having desert. I made a lemon cake w/ an orange juice glaze. It is so good, and while it's not health food, it's not the worst thing I could've made. I wanted to make tunnel-of-fudge cake, but DH wanted lemon. I should probably be glad.

No workout- Cathe-appointed rest day!

Check-in again later..have a good afternoon!

Kate, I was at Kohl's at the crack of dawn also. I actually left because of the ridiculous line, but then went back. All I was buying was some bras, socks, and a game for Collin but I spent 45 minutes waiting it line to check out!

I was at Target at 5:45, they opened at 6 am, and I was about 200th in line. I was interested in a set of sheets that were really on sale, and I got them!!

The people in Kohl's and Sears (5am) made the news here in NYC when they were pushing to get into the store. It's funny but its really not funny. WOW 45 minutes, well did you do any calves exercises ;-) while you waited? ;-)

>WOW 45 minutes, well did you do any
>calves exercises ;-) while you waited? ;-)

Nope, the only thing I exercised while I waited was my jowls, running my mouth to my fellow crazies in line!

I officially have a food hangover -- I have been eating like crap (just yesterday and today), and now I feel like crap. I really need to clean it up tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.