***********Clean and Tidy Thursday, Thanksgiving!!!*******************

stephanied

Cathlete
Hello Clean and tidy friends!!

Happy thanksgiving to all of you! Its not Thanksgiving here in Canada, so someone will have to have a slice of pumpkin pie for me, i think Katie should do it :)

Tell me your plans...

and thanks for all of your support yesterday..i'm thankful for all of you.
Steph

Thanks for the turkey wishes, Steph! Hope you have a good day today.

I'm goin' for a clean-eating day despite that it's TxG. We'll be at my dad's and none of them are really terrific cooks so the unclean food really wouldn't be worth my calories. I'm taking my cut-up veggies, so I'll snack on those and my dad always has cashews around so I'll have some of those. Breakfast will be wheat chex and a banana. The rest of the day is totally up for grabs, but I'm aiming for clean. Tomorrow we're having some company overnight so I'll save my splurges for then.

Workout is S&H Legs. Looking forward to it. I haven't done this one in a long time. I'm interested to see if I can lift heavier than I used to. Hopefully!

I'll check in later. Hope you all have a great STRESS-FREE day! Which reminds me, my dad always has some lovely comment to say which tends to lead to an emotional eating splurge. When I graduated he gave me a hug and said "did you know you have a big blackhead in your ear?" ....and on my wedding day the FIRST thing he said when he saw me (and I was in my dress, hair done, etc) was "Nice zit!" I NEVER get zits and I happened to get a totally-unable to cover zit on my chin. Thanks Dad! So I'm preparing for that. BUT....I am not a fat little girl. I am.....

A STRONG HEALTHY FIT POWERFUL WOMAN!!!!!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Hi Steph and other turkey eating ladies. Remember turkey is low fat and clean, so take home extra for those sandwiches for lunch tomorrow...and the next day. :)

Today's w/o will be KickMax and 4day shoulders and core.
I'm going to clean the house and leave out around 4pm to my family's house. I hope they don't fight this year.

b-grapenuts warmed
s-?
l-grilled chicken and ?
d- you know :p
s-pie and more pie

Kate you dad will fit perfectly with my family. That's how the fights start or if someone comes over empty handed and wants to take a plate home....another fight.

I'm stress so I'm going to w/o now.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful to have all of you as my support group.

Kate - good luck with your dad today. My uncle does the same thing but someone else always steps in with a compliment.
Robin - enjoy your desserts today - you deserve it
Steph - aren't you glad you don't have to deal with the holiday drama today?

I am going to my in-laws and we are going to cook dinner in my MIL's kitchen. She doesn't like anyone else cooking in her kitchen so it will be very stressful. She had foot surgery 2 weeks ago so she can't do a lot of standing yet.

w/o Tracy Staehle's HISM 2 (it's my first time doing this w/o)

b: kashi oat clusters
s: nuts
l: lentil soup
s: fruit
d: turkey feast :)

Robin & Colleen - Hello!

Hope you ALL had a wonderful, not-too-unclean, not-too-stressful TxG day!

My day was pretty much clean. Had a few tidy bites and a couple unclean BITES, but I did really well today. Stress level was moderately low - everyone was pretty well-behaved. They were really starting to pour the drinks around when we were leaving, so we avoided all of that scene. (we're the ONLY ones who don't drink)

Headed downstairs for S&H Legs.

Who's shopping tomorrow?! My sis wants us to start at THREE!!!! Yikes! Better get to bed right after my workout!

Well, it didn't take me too long after I posted to blow my good day.

My sis came over w/ a slice of vanilla cheesecake that she made. I ate the crust and part of the cheesecake. She also brought over a very small slice of banana cake, which I, of course, ate. IDIOT! Thanks, SIS!:eek:

I just finished S&H Legs-- Holy cheese! I don't think I ever actually did that one! I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow! I was afraid it would go by really slowly but it went by fast.

I'm going to try to talk my sister into doing some cardio w/ me...to help burn off her cheesecake!

See you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.