"Cathe's January Rotation for Fri. 5

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

PLB today - great workout.
Kim B&G blast premix is a real toughie, Ouch!!
Did your DH worked out with you?
My DH is in the Army he works out on his own.
Have a great workout and a great day!

Belinda

RE:

Yup, DH worked out with me and is complaining of sore legs today;-) ;-) I actually don't have any DOMS, my legs feel a bit tired when doing the stairs but that's it. Did PUB this morning. Kim

RE:

Hello,
Okay, so since I'm sitting here drinking a glass of red wine.....and haven't worked out yet, I'm thinking today will be my day of rest. Friday's are typically my rest day anyhow, so I'll just do PUB tomorrow and the cardio on Sunday.
Have a great weekend everyone!!

Sarah

RE:

Hey, ladies!!!

Tonight was PUB for me. I felt great doing it and was super excited that I was able to match Cathe on ALL the weights except the chest flys/press. I think that the only reason I didn't match her on those was because it was the first exercise on the tape and I haven't done this workout for months, so I didn't know how I what weights I was going to need. I know that I am going to be feeling it tomorrow, though!!!

Tomorrow is going to be SJP (I think) and I will be doing PLB on Sunday (I don't like doing lower body workouts early in my work rotation). I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, so this way my lower body DOMS that are sure to layer in won't happen until Monday (my rest day!!);-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.