"any guys out there?" check in challenge

m keith

Cathlete
All right guys - as promised (and inspired by Allen's thread) here is my rotation for the week.
Now - let's get busy...STS is on the way - we'll crush it when it's ready, but in the meantime...
Here's my week - I'm calling it the C90X rotation -

Sun - 4-20: 3K interval run and Cathe's Kick, Punch and Crunch
Mon - P90X+ Upper + and 45 minutes of Cathe's Ab hits
Tues - IMAX II blast mania (twice...that's right - TWICE!!)
Wed - P90X+ Total Body + and 45 minutes of Cathe's Ab hits
Thurs - 3K interval run (goal = 21 minutes) P90X Yoga X
Fri - IMAX III in the AM and P90X+ Upper + in the afternoon
Sat - rest ahhhhhhh

How does that sound for starters - this morning, I hit the treadmill for the 3K interval run and came in at 21 minutes 40 seconds - KPC later this afternoon...

So - I say do whatever - just do something
Peace my brothers
Keith

Let's all also think about the road trip coming up in August - I'm totally there!!

RE:

I'm in....

Sunday...Stretch Max segment

Monday...2 mile walk/jog, Pyramid Upper/Lower Body Combo, abs

Tuesday...KPC, KM, BC cardio mix

Wednesday...4 mile walk/jog

Thursday....Drill Max cardio blast

Friday...KPC

Saturday...same as Monday, without the ab work

Sunday..off day, but will probably due a stretch segment

As far as the road trip is concerned, I am shooting for July, if I don't get in, then I'm shooting for August

Thanks for starting this guy challenge!!

RE: Love a challenge

Okay bros since you are playing hard ball:

Sunday... 2 3 mile walks

Monday... 30 min elliptical, Total body sculpting, 3 mile walk

Tuesday... P90x+ Kenpo 3 mile walk

Wednesday... Supersets 3 mile walk

Thursday.... 30 min HIIT Treadmill and Push Pull 3 mile walk

Friday... 30 min. HIIT Cardio 3 mile walk and Yoga

Saturday... P90x+ Upperbody 3 mile walk and Yoga

Sunday.. 3 mile walk

I'm traveling this week. I'll see it I can stick to this

This challenge thing is great and I will be glad when we receive STS though because I can see already that I am going to run out of routines

Great start guys - let's keep it rolling.
Allen - have you ever tried using exercise bands? They come in handy when traveling.
Oh...and in my rotation - I said I did a 3K run...I meant to say 5K - come on now!!:)
Keith

RE

I'm in.

I've been following Cathe's suggestions pretty close in her rotation suggestions for the last few months. Here's my plan for this week

Sun-KPC (done already)
Mon-MIC
Tue-LIC- Lower Body Circuit Premix
Wed- 5 mile run
Thurs- Rhythmic Step
Fri- - Body Max Original
Sat- Still up in the air

I see some of you guys are getting in two workouts per day. How is that working? Is it worth getting up early?

Ben

RE: Bands

Keith,
Good idea. I have to dig them out of my closet-- have to do it next Saturday when I am back in town. I'm thinking most of the hotels I am at this week have some light weights in their fitness room (ha).

Allen

Keith,
I found a band downstairs with my weights stuff- it is a heavy one, so into the suitcase it goes. Also found as I was pulling out ties for next week : Cathe's Butts and Gutts!! I thought I had it because I really like stability ball work and she uses it a lot in there so maybe I'll rotate that one in this coming weekend and rotate something else out.

Also no way with my work schedule will I be able to go to the Cathe feast this year, but I will plan it into my calendar for Summer 2009. God willing that I am still around then.;-)

Allen

RE: RE

Allen - butts and guts...that one kills me - so of course, I will be putting it in my rotation next week - thanks for the reminder. Too bad about the road trip this year - next year for sure.

Ben - the doubles rotation is totally worth getting up early. I like to split the workouts up - one in the AM and one in the afternoon. Fortunately - my schedule allows for it - I guess I'm lucky that way.
But at any rate, when I get on the doubles rotations - I tend to lean out quite a bit, which is my current goal. I've cut a lot of fat out of my diet as well - Trying for some more definition before summer rolls around.
Peace my brothers.
Keith

RE: 5K run

Keith-

So, I did an afternoon workout today too. A 5K run as well (not near your time - just over 30 minutes - but better than nothing). Just thought I'd say thanks for the inspiration.

Ben

RE: 5K run

You got it brother - at keep at that 5K...your time will improve quickly.
See you all tomorrow!
Keith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.