"any guys out there?" challenge 5-5

christosz

Cathlete
Good morning, guys!

Thought I'd start 2day's thread with my Out Of Body Experience... :+

Did Chest from Gym Styles and Slow & Heavy this a.m. (push ups from Gym Styles, then on to Slow & Heavy Chest, then back to Gym Style Chest)... wooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the fatigue!!!! :7 :7 :7
Being a bit scared as to how it will play out, I followed Cathe's weight benchmark for these, but I am sure I could have lifted my regular weight load AND maintained good posture... oh, well... next time, I will try harder.

In the p.m. Imax 3-Step Only Premix is on schedule.. let's see how I survive that!!!

BTW, I am following FitnessFreak's Strength Rotation this month - do weights in the morning and cardio in the afternoon...

Hope you had a great weekend, recharged and are ready to go!!!!

Cheers,
Chris.

RE:

Good Morning.Those Gym Style push ups are killer.I can do them all but they still are hard two years later.I sometimes am a wee bit slower than Cathe.She is one fit woman.Today I am off work so I am doing out door work at the cottage.I will do Stetch Max later.Yesterday I did 1 hr spinning & stretch.
Take care
Chris

RE:

Hey guys,

Today I did 45 min spin and 15 min yoga class. Im very interested in doing wieghts in the morning and cardio in the afternoon. Where can I find the "Fitness Freak" program?

Kevin

RE:

Hey guys - look at everybody bringing their A game. I LOVE IT!!
I off to work out...slight change in plans - I found I was I need of a recovery week. This week's rotation will have to wait until next.
So...yoga today
See you all later
keith

RE:

Hey guys-

Still nursing a bit of a knee thing. So I'm going to do Bi/Tri from 4 Day split, and the core from kickboxing, and then at least I'll have all my upper body done this week.

Ben

RE:

Guys,

When I got home from work, I felt pretty good so I thought I try to see what it was like to do 2 workouts in a day.

I did P90X Chest and Back, It felt pretty good. Tomorrow I'll do plyometrics, then wednesday another double.

Ben, Hope your knee feel better soon.

Kevin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.