"any guys out there?" challenge 4-30

m keith

Cathlete
Good morning gents!
So...a frost advisory in Virginia (enough already!!)
Today's episode of c90x is pretty much all "c"
I'm starting with Pyramid lower and if I feel I'm up to it...a little cardio to round things out.
Let's bring our A game today, guys!!
Keith

Vent!!!

Hi guys!

I am furious 2day!!! x(

Went to the hospital today for my 9 a.m. appointment, one I do every three months to check my CD4s and viral load, and had to wait for 45 minutes for the bloody doctor to come and draw my blood - a procedure that takes 3 minutes max!!! I argued with the receptionist, an intern and two doctors!!! LOL Those guys are so irresponsible, I wonder why they chose to work with HIV patients... It's not the first time it's happened, though... 2 out of 3 appointments I had since I was diagnosed last October, ended up in me waiting for 30-45 minutes to have my blood drawn... Not to mention what happens when we call back to ask about our results... 9 out of 10 times they don't know where the results are and have us call back everyday for the next 3 days!!!
Luckily, I was going to get tickets for "Mamma Mia" after the test and the Box Office opens at 10 a.m.:7 :7 :7

Anyways, skipped my a.m. workout (which I hate doing) and did Low Max at 3 p.m.... drenched in sweat!!!!:+

So.. just a few days to go with this rotation and, come Monday, the real tough stuff starts!!! Combos of Gym Styles, Slow & Heavy, MIS, MM, BM2 for each muscle group plus cardio almost every day in the afternoon...

Have a great day, guys!!!!

Cheers,
Chris.

:)

RE

Two days off, and I'm itching to begin today, but it looks unlikely. Meetings until 5:30, then my wife gone for an hour, and one of our kids is 14 months and it doesn't work to take an hour to workout and keep him occupied. Maybe after they go to bed.

Should've gotten up early, but it seems that when I work out first in the morning, I can give maybe 75% of what I can do later. It's hard to justify that - but then, now it looks like three days off.

At least the next 4-5 days look less busy.

Ben

RE: RE

A live lower body class at Cathe's today, followed by a one hour drive home, I think a nap may be in my future.

It's cold here too today Keith.Tonight I am doing shoulders / back from Amy's challenge series followed by Cathe's HIS cardio & some stability ball abs - probably my own routine.Chris hang in there.I admire your strength & courage.Life is hard work
Fight the good fight
The other Chris

Hey guys!
It's great to see you all here!
Chris...don't let them give you any grief, brother. DEMAND satisfaction!! I'm with you on this one...vent all you like.
I've got a day of driving tomorrow - so I'll have to get an early start...I'll see you all in the AM
Keith
PS...I know a few of us guys are going to the July road trip - anybody up for August??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.