"any guys out there?" challenge 4-26

m keith

Cathlete
Good morning gents.
I see a couple of you are heading to the road trip in July! I'm sorry I'll miss you...Coni and I are trying for the August trip.
Had a crazy travel day yesterday so I had to do a little rearranging. So..yesterday became my day of rest and today the game face is on!
Next up in the C90X rotation...IMAX III followed by X+ upper.
woof...and the lawn is still on the shaggy side - I'm sure my neighbors are thrilled.
Keith

RE:

Hey Guys,

My wife was able to get in on the July trip! I didn't register, but I'll be staying with her. My folks live nearby. I hope to actually meet some of you.

I had a crazy past few days also. Yesterday, I went Rockfishing caught a 38" monster! But my joy was short lived as early this morning when I went out for my bike ride, I noticed my truck was missing! Stolen right out of my parking space!

Since there was really nothing I could do, I made a police report and went on my ride. Which was my workout for today.

My next workout will be P90X Legs and back tomorrow. I hope y'all have a good weekend!

RE:

hey guys!
All in for the day...mission accomplished. I worked out (both) AND mowed the lawn - finally.
See you all tomorrow
keith

RE:

Returned to form today after some minor back issues!! Did Kick, Punch, and Crunch + a segment from Stretch Max...KPC was my intro to Cathe, and it's my all time favorite home fitness workout!!

Tomorrow was going to be a rest day, but since I rested earlier in the week, I'll be doing PUB/PLB combo

Hope to meet some of you on the July RT!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.