"any guys out there?" challenge - 4-21

m keith

Cathlete
Good morning gents...
Today's episode of C90x features P90x+ upper upper body + followed by 45 minutes of Cathe's ab hits...grrrrr. I'll let you know how it goes!
Keith

RE:

Morning!!

I have to change my routine around somewhat from my original post...today will be a 4 mile walk/jog for me.

RE: 4-21

Planning on doing Maximum Intensity Cardio when I get home. My 13 month old has double ear infection, and my 3 yr old had his first "accident" in big boy underwear last night at 4:00 - so we're all dragging. Yes, I know, I should have just stayed up at 4:00 and worked out then.

MIC is still the plan.

45 minutes of abs, Keith? Yowsa.

Ben

RE:

8:30 - 9:30 a.m.

Pyramid Upper Body for me guys - upped by 5 lb on each exercise since the last time I did it (more than 1 month ago). As Cathe says... I really had an Out Of Body Experience!!! LOL

Chris.

BTW.. Turned 43 today... :+

RE:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS:)

Hope you have a great day!

I'm so glad we have so many men interested in Cathe. I try to get my DH and sons to workout with her and they just roll their eyes. If they only knew!!!

RE:

Happy birthday Chris.

Out of body, I know. Those biceps go so slowly. Good for you with upping the weights.

Have a great day

Ben

RE:Alteration

Life gets in the way with travel. Did not meet my goals today but plan on doing P90x+ kenpo tonight. Will have to go hot and heavy after my goals for this week starting tomorrow, cause unfortunately the kid is ragged out today.

Happy Birthday Chris. I'm a April baby also.

Alterred but not defeated,

Allen

Not a guy here either, but just wanted to say that it is so cool that you guys, literally, started this check in. I have been trying to get SO to workout with me, esp. P90X, but he thinks it's way out of his league x( Anyway...rock on boys!!!!!

C90X rocks today!!
So...I did P90X+ upper and Cathe's ab hits 1,2,3,4 & 6 (that's 47 minutes of abs/core). WOOF!!! I thinking some major soreness tomorrow.

Its great to see you all here - and happy Birthday, Chris.

See you all tomorrow!
Keith

RE:

Thanks, guys!!!!

Long live the Tauruses!!!! LOL

This a.m. was Low Impact Circuit - Cardio Blast Timesaver plus Blast Off Add On (phew!!!).
The humidity (almost 80%) drenched me totally... I was sweating for about 30 minutes after my workout!

BTW I finally installed my PaviGym flooring last week and it's like working out on cotton balls!!! Once I get the squat stands and mount the TV and DVD player on the wall (to make more room for equipment), I'll post photos...

Have a great day!!!!

Chris.
:)

RE:

Chris,
Happy Belated Birthday! I'll email you sometime this week. Hope all is well. I'm a Taurus too. I'll be 40 and fabulous soon! ;)
Keep up the good work.

Love it that you guys have a check in! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

RE: Weight Worksheets

I hope Lainie doesn't mind, but I thought you'd like to see her website where she has put all of Cathe's weight workouts together so that you can print and keep track of the weights you use. I have found them extremely helpful. Not only will it keep you on track so you don't forget what weight you used last time, but you know what's coming next so you can get weights ready during breaks.

Okay, so:
http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/FitnessFig/Tools.html

The one I like the best is the seventh choice "Cathe's Weight Worksheets.doc"

Ben

RE: Weight Worksheets

Ben, I have been using Lainie's spreadsheets for sometime and they are very helpful! She has done an amazing job!

Chris

RE:

Hey guys,

I finally did it. Registered on this forum. I was posting under my wife's login (CAgostini)

Im not as advanced as y'all as I have yet to integrate Cathe and P90X workouts. But I do use her workouts. My wife has all of them and sometimes I'll do one with her. Is it ok to talk about P90X on a Cathe forum? ;-)

Tonight I will do P90X Chest and Back with Abs workout. Sometimes I use Cathe's ab hits.

Kevin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.