"any guys out there" challenge 4-24

christosz

Cathlete
Good morning my fellow Cathe-ites!!!

Since I'll be going away for the Orthodox Easter this afternoon, I thought I'd start 2day's challenge...

Did Supersets - Upper Body Blast this am... felt great but where were the rows???... LOL
Still managed 25 lb on stability ball pull-overs... ;-)
Man.. those seesaw tri pushups are tough!!! Got carried away at some point and instead of having my quads on the ball I went further away and had my feet on the ball... ouch!!! :+

So, I'm all packed up (including my iPod and running shoes for my jog in the woods) and ready to go!

Have a great weekend, guys!

C U Monday!

Chris.

:)

RE:

Hey Chris - I hope you enjoy your weekend!!
So - I'm in for some Yoga today...about 90 minutes worth. Maybe it will take the edge off a little.
Then....maybe, just maybe, I'll mow the lawn. That counts, right?
Keep at it my brothers.
Keith

RE:

We'll see what they day unfolds. It was going to be Rhythmic Step, but it should really involve some upper body, so I might switch tomorrows Body Max. Or, I might get a call from the jewelry store that my wife's ring is ready, which would take up my workout time. It's our ten year anniversary in June, and she needed her ring repaired, so it was a perfect opportunity for an upgrade.

Ben

RE:

I've had to scale it back, as I tweaked my lower back a tad, so just a 2 mile walk/jog, followed by Stretch Max, I feel alot better, I'll probably keep it light again tomorrow, then see what the weekend brings.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.