"50 and Over" Wednesday

lemoncustard

Cathlete
Hope everybody is doing well. It feels strange to be starting this post.

Still puttering around the house. It is kind of grey here today, so it is a good day to do such activities as: Repotting plants. Organizing cabinets and drawers. Cleaning dust bunnies. Emptying the laudry room so we can put in shelves and get all the stuff off the floor and extra cans out of the the dining room (which has become a "pantry"). I am going to keep the recyling and trash people very busy.

Going to do Pyramid Lower Body when I get tired of cleaning. Then I may sit and knit and watch some TIVO'ed expisodes of "The Closer."

This definitely is "excessive fun."

Take care,

Rhonda

RE:

Morning Rhonda & All Who Follow!

Rhonda you beat me to it w/posting first!

Today's grey here too & a light drizzle rain. Supposed to clear up later.

It is a good day to tackle those jobs around the house. I have quite a few myself namely painting the den.x(

You like doing PLB? I never could stand that one due to all the weight changes. I always needed to have dbs nearby. I do like, however, the 2nd portion of it using the stability ball.

Last night I did the 43" premix to BM2. Forgot about those power sections. My legs are toast today. Plus I did PY4H Quickie 30" yoga. The sweat was pouring off me & hands kept slipping when doing downward dog.x( Tonight is ME. All those leg presses:eek:

Have a great day everyone. BBL, Kathy:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.