"""""cLEAN & tidy MONDAY"""""

RE:

This weekend was crazy busy but very productive, and I have the Monday hangover to prove it!! We cleaned out all the old furniture and crap in Collin's room, primed, and painted (2 coats). We cleaned the carpets, and moved some furniture back in. We also had a friend over to help Chris install a new utility sink downstairs in the laundry room, and that really came in handy for the paint clean-up. Sunday we went shopping, and bought Chris's suit for the wedding, and we also picked wedding bands and we got those ordered. Feels good to make progress!!

Today should be fairly laid back at work, hopefully I can get lots done. I will definitely be getting to bed early tonight!!

W/O 4DS chest and back (round 2 I will do twice)
B shake, waffle
S ??
L sandwich
S ??
D ??

<-----one thing I did NOT do this weekend was grocery shopping!!

RE:

Here are the before and after pictures of the room...

collinsroom1.jpg

collinsroom2.jpg

His comforter and decorations in his room is monkeys on surf boards, very beachy, so the color is perfect and it will all look very cute once everything is moved in.

RE:

I like that color blue. Very professional paint job.

And yes I almost could not get up this morning. I guess we don't feel that hour on Sundays but on Monday....

I was able to get up and do CTX Step Int. & chest

Menu:
b-Archer Farm High Protein Cereal
s-yogurt and apple
l-veggies and tuna or chicken
s-special k bar
d-tenderloin and rice

RE:

Kate my friend thought she had lung cancer but when they did the biopsy it was negative so she is ok, but she is still smoking.
Crazy right!

New blog pics. YAY

RE:

Morning peeps!

Sorry i was MIA yesterday, we had a major storm here Saturday, i had to work! Yesterday was dig out day..what a pain. Its a record snow fall in Toronto, never been seen before.

Katie, the room looks amazing, Colin must be thrilled. That's a ton of work.

Robin, very nice menu. I didnt order STS...i think the presale ends today too so now i'm freaking. I just cant justify the money right now.

Sorry i missed everyone yesterday, getting up after not really having a break this weekend stinks too!

Workout, after work, KBX and probably KM blasts and some core work

Menu:
B: you guessed it
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: corn chowder, celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta and nat PB
d: egg white omelette, salad, ezekial toast, berries
s: yogurt

i bought these Shirataki (sp?) noodles and made them Saturday night. They are made from soy/yam, and only 20 calories per bowl! Thought i'd share.
BBL
Steph

RE:

Katie, The room looks great! Post a pic when it gets all done! Grocery shopping today?

Robin, Good news about your friend but crazy on the still smoking. My mom is a life-long smoker - she even smoked thru all 4 pregnancies. Youngest sis, still living at home, has asthma and my crazy mother smokes in the house. New cereal for you? Let us know how it tastes.

Steph, Crazy snow!! It's going to be in the 40s here this week - finally!! But Gina's bday is Saturday and somehow the weather always is nice on her bday. She is so exicted to be 6. Your w/o sounds wonderful. Were the noodles good?

-------------------------------------------
b- egg whites, salsa, toast, apple slices
then I threw it all up!
I know this sounds wierd but I was so excited to finally be able to throw up! I felt so much better afterwards. Munching on some apple slices right now.

Not sure on the rest of the day. Mike picked up the girls to take Gina to school and Isabel to his mom. I'm doing office work today. I'm going to snack on low-cal bland food all thru the day to keep the queasies away.
Tonight we're going to Mike's grandma's for dinner. She has a treadmill she wants put together so she's bribing us with food! Works for me!! She usually makes rice so that will settle well.

w/o is highly unlikely but we'll see how I'm doing tonight.

Have a magical monday!

RE:

Katie, The room looks great! Post a pic when it gets all done! Grocery shopping today?

Robin, Good news about your friend but crazy on the still smoking. My mom is a life-long smoker - she even smoked thru all 4 pregnancies. Youngest sis, still living at home, has asthma and my crazy mother smokes in the house. New cereal for you? Let us know how it tastes.

Steph, Crazy snow!! It's going to be in the 40s here this week - finally!! But Gina's bday is Saturday and somehow the weather always is nice on her bday. She is so exicted to be 6. Your w/o sounds wonderful. Were the noodles good?

-------------------------------------------
b- egg whites, salsa, toast, apple slices
then I threw it all up!
I know this sounds wierd but I was so excited to finally be able to throw up! I felt so much better afterwards. Munching on some apple slices right now.

Not sure on the rest of the day. Mike picked up the girls to take Gina to school and Isabel to his mom. I'm doing office work today. I'm going to snack on low-cal bland food all thru the day to keep the queasies away.
Tonight we're going to Mike's grandma's for dinner. She has a treadmill she wants put together so she's bribing us with food! Works for me!! She usually makes rice so that will settle well.

w/o is highly unlikely but we'll see how I'm doing tonight.

Have a magical monday!

RE:

Good Morning Everyone!

Kate, sorry about the morning sickness. Hopefully you will feel better the rest of today.
Katie, Collin's room looks great. Glad you were able to get so much done this weekend.
Robin, did you say your pace weights work on your covered dumbbells? I am looking at getting them before STS.
Steph, I bet you are ready for Spring. Hope this is your last snowstorm.

I was not too sleepy this morning but I couldn't get out of bed because I was too cold. I am still chilly but I know this building will warm up this afternoon.

w/o was LoMax (Combos 4-7) on the Bosu & Coremax segment 2
b: oatmeal
l: tbd
s: strawberries & yogurt, edamame
d: tilapia, potato & veggie

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

RE:

Colleen, I hate being cold!! DH & I always argue over the thermostat. When we go on long car dives I take my "blankie" so I can keep covered up. I am always cold - must be lack of body fat!!!:+ FUN workout for you! Yummy dinner too!

I'm getting lots of paperwork done but I'm starting to feel yucky. I would love to go take a nap but I really need to take advantage of this kid-free time. Oh, I can't wait to quit!!!:7

RE:

Anybody around for chattin'?

I'm eating my bowl of spaghetti & meatballs. I NEVER would've ate the noodles before but man do they settle good right now.

bbl...

RE:

Quick hello before I head out the door. I've just about eliminated my time on the computer. I felt like I was spending too much time on it. Things have been going well, busy time of year for us.

Kate, I always eat the noodles, life is too short to eliminate something I love. Enjoy them and I hope you're feeling better.

Colleen, Glad today started well, hope the week goes well for you too. I hope Tracey posts more info soon. How about you?

Steph, We have an absurd amount of snow too. I'm ready for it to be gone! How's the intern?

Robin, How do you like CTX?

Katie, Sounds like a very productive weekend. I love the color and theme for Collins room. 11 weeks left of your challenge, right?

Hi Jenn!

Have a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

RE:

Hello all!!

Shirl, I have cut down on my computer time also. I was getting dirty looks from my man whenever I logged on, so I have tried to cut down. Yes, 11 weeks to go!! I feel like I am not doing well so far, hoping to ramp it up here pretty soon!!

Steph, I can't believe about all of your snow!!

Robin, you've got me interested in CTX. Is each cardio 30-ish minutes?

Kate, enjoy your kid-free time! Sorry you are feeling so sick lately, I hope it passes quickly for you!!

Colleen, isn't it hard to get out of a warm bed??

My work day is going so-so -- I feel like my brain is still in weekend-mode. The time change really seems to have screwed me up! I need to get to bed early tonight!! Eating my sandwich now and it is really really good. I really want some pickle spears too but I can't get the damn jar open!!

RE:

Shirl, Good to see you! You know what? Despite my carb-craziness the last couple weeks the scale is up only 1 pound! AND no workouts! Go figure!

Katie, Sorry for the Monday fog! Hit the sides of the pickle jar's top with the back end of a knife! It loosens the seal and works every time! MMMMM..pickles.... with ice cream... just kidding!! LOL!

RE:

I need a napmax or that hour I lost this morning.

Colleen yes the pace weights works well with covered DBs.

Kate Archer Farm High Protein Cereal taste so good. it is very crunchy and it has no sugar. This cereal is sweaten with fruit juice like pears and apples. I'm not sure how they do it but I know my kids would love it. I brought it from Targets.

Jenn so far I love CTX, my tri is starting to have some DOMS.It's an endurance w/o with a lot of options.There is 5 cardio segs about 30 mins each. there are no premixes but it is broken down into chapters so you can mix and match.

Steph thanks for the Shirataki info. How does it taste?

RE:

Robin, Napmax sounds wonderfulmax! Thanks for the tip on the cereal. I will pick some up next time I'm there. Glad you like CTX. When I get feeling better I'm gonna be tempted to buy it!!

RE:

LOL :D

Kate by the time you have the baby STS may be shipping out. It seems to me that they only taped one w/o because they only had one outfit on. Right?

37-1=36...36 more weeks? That's 9 months plus editing shipping etc.

I better stop i'm making myself mad ;-)

RE:

Grocery shopping is DONE, thank goodness!! Dinner was very tidy considering the rush -- I picked up a rotisserie chicken (I ate no skin!), and we had a baked sweet potato (thanks Steph) and steamed broccoli!

Today was 100% as planned and on point. THANK GOODNESS because the past few weeks, clean and tidy has been more of the exception than the rule. I need to get it together -- wedding day is approaching!!

RE:

Robin, Cathe said they would be done filming by the end of March I believe and editing/chaptering right away. You'll get it soon!!

Katie, Glad you had a good day! I should utilize those chickens more often too.

Feeling okay right now. Dinner at Grandma's was nice. She had brownies!:9

No w/o - I'm going to take a hot shower after I finish a little more paperwork and head to bed early.

RE:

Kate, brownies sound wonderful! I am jealous! Hope you go to bed early.
Shirl, I wish I could get DH to minimize computer time. He is an addict.
Katie, aren't sweet potatoes yummy? I need to try roasting them but I haven't had the time.
Robin, hope you are able to catch up on sleep tonight.
Jenn, have fun in Hilton Head!

I have a sinus headache. I need to get rid of this congestion so I can sleep better and stop being tired. If I don't feel better later this week, I'll make a dr's appt.

Have a good night!

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.