Treadmill Workouts

I think Cathe should think about doing workouts similar to Cardio Coach. They are so poplular with this group that I think it would be amazing for her to do. She'd kick out butts, but I would love that! :eek:

Sounds like a great idea to me! I have a treadmill but don't use it but I certainly would add it to my rotations if Cathe made a Treadmill workout! Actually, I've been thinking - with the nice weather coming up - of looking into Cardio Coach.
Thanks!

I would love to have Cardio Coach workouts Cathe style! I am happy you posted Candace Grasso's workout, I really enjoy it; but let's face it, nobody creates a workout like Cathe!

I think it would be great. I would love to get a mix of music and have cathe coaching me on my jogs! That would be motivating for sure. Id like tto increase my distance to bburn more calories. My goal is to jog a whole hour! I finaly after a year , did my three miles in 32 minutes! So happy about it and surprised cause i keep geting injured so i kept having to start over. If Cathe was my coach i know id be jogginng more often and furthur..

I use my treadmill daily....It would make my cardio so much better...Cathe would totaly kick my butt on the treadmill!!! :p:eek::)

Yes yes yes! I've done 4 HAlf marathons & had to train on my TM twice a week so I would love to see speed work & tempo run of Cathe on the TM!

It'd be great if Cathe could create such workouts with the treadmill. There are so many possibilities, with her insight...hmmm... those would be fabulously challenging.

I just came across this and decided to "bump it" cause I think Cathe making a treadmill workout, either a dvd or audio workout, would
be excellent.......maybe even an elliptical workout as well.....so many use equipment like these and I believe both would be big hits.
even something like these on Cathe Live, if not possible in the live classes, maybe even on the "Cathe One on One" sessions that are
supposed to be offered sometime, wonder what happened with that???

I think that's an awesome idea. I do Cardio Coach with my elliptical. I would love to be on the elliptical with Cathe coaching us along. It actually took me a while to do Cardio Coach again since Coach Sean passed. It was hard listening to him be so motivating knowing he's no longer with us. He is truly missed.

I do think Cathe would be awesome at this. She's so motivating during her workouts.

I would really love for Cathe to do an auto music cd or download of her coaching us to jog on treadmill or for me outdoors! I jog outside I do not have a treadmill but would really love to have her along with me maybe use the same audio music of one of her DVDS like body max 2 or low impact circuit and have her couching me to jog slow and do intervals of fast minutes or two to help me pick up my speed some and insensate those calories! I have a tendency to jog slow and I like that lol trouble is I need to once in a while boast it up to actually help me lose some pounds, and I bet she can help!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.