Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs

Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs Tell Cathe what workout you would like to see her to do next?

Is it too soon to suggest XTrain 2?

This is a discussion on Is it too soon to suggest XTrain 2? within the Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By breathe
  • 1 Post By ReneePruitt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 07:50 PM

Default Is it too soon to suggest XTrain 2?

XTrain is my first complete Cathe Series. I’ve accumulated lots of fabulous Cathe workouts since “discovering” her last spring, but with XTrain the workouts compliment one another so well and there’s still a lot of variety (which my body seems to respond well to.) The 90 day undulating rotation is feeling great and having workouts of varied lengths makes it easy to adjust based on my schedule (and add in some yoga.)

I love the:
- Varied Cardio: boxing, Tabata, HiiT, step, discs, floor, plyo, low impact
- 2 options for upper body strength training (burn sets or rotating body parts) + they’re interchangeable on any given week since the same body parts are worked
- Leg variety: Plyo/cardio legs and then the “Legs” DVD with standing, barre and mat work – seems to work my legs from every angle
- 100 rep challenges, just in case I’m needing something more

Thanks so much for a fun, balanced and effective workout series! I’d love to see something similar again.
Jane Royse likes this.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:23 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

I agree! Xtrain 2 , but one more dvd added for cardio ..a steady state step but i already said that before! Lol. But yes that woulld be perfect!
Xtrain is a great series! My fav.
Jane Royse likes this.

Last edited by ReneePruitt; 01-29-2013 at 11:34 PM..