I have idea..

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
How about a step video thats steady state maybe moderate intennsity about 15 minutes then the next 12 to 15 minutes HIiT inserted then back to a 15 to 20 minutes more of steady state mod intensity.. That way u can have premix of a hiit work out or premix of step an no hiit. Or do workout as is and burn calories with a hiit to insure continued burn after workout. I like that,i know u add blasts in there like step blast but thats at the end and honestly i ddread thee blast at the end but if i can do mod and build up to a hiit or blast then slowly go back down to mod yet have a strettch more to go, knowing the hardest is over would motivate me to keep going but not to dancy after the blast cause id just want something like the step in low impact circuit, that would be a fun hard but doable step workout that id reach for alot. I think it would have everything there.

Great idea, Renee. With all these excellent suggestions being posted, we can keep Cathy busy for at least another two decades.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.