Cathe Kettlebells

I think I read a post some time ago that Cathe wasn't a kettlebell kind of person? Of course if she did a kettlebell workout, I would buy it!

I have just recently started adding them into my workouts and love them but would love them more with Cathe's spin and intensity on everything!

Ditto on the kettlebells. I have not tried them yet, and I definitely don't need any more equipment around here, but it seems like they could be fun...and Cathe has a way of adding her special fairy dust to workouts and making them more awesome than other instructors, so I'm sure she could do that here too!

deineira said:
Ditto on the kettlebells. I have not tried them yet, and I definitely don't need any more equipment around here, but it seems like they could be fun...and Cathe has a way of adding her special fairy dust to workouts and making them more awesome than other instructors, so I'm sure she could do that here too!

Oh I am with you on cathe adding "adding fairy dust to workout..." I had a gliding disc workout from another instructor. I got bored after few weeks being on her program . I kept the discs in my storage for years . Then Lis low impact series came up! Now this pair of discs which collected dust has now become handy and useful . I would be first to pre-order if cathe comes up with kettlebell workout

Last edited:
I'm all for a kettle bell series of workouts from Cathe. I really want to do kettle bells, but I haven't seen any DVDs that interest me. I know that a kettle bell workout from Cathe would be just the right amount of fun, hard work, and effectiveness. Also, I can trust Cathe to use and teach correct form when using kettle bells. Some instructors look like they're injuring themselves using such horrible form.

I would love to see kettlebells with Cathe, too. It doesn't have to be a traditional one though, like a kettlebell-lite workout that is mostly cardio based would be fantastic. She could show the moves with some people using dumbells and some using a light kettlebell and mix it up with other moves...like say kickboxing! :D Kettlebell Kickboxing from Cathe! YEAH!

I'm all for a kettle bell series of workouts from Cathe. I really want to do kettle bells, but I haven't seen any DVDs that interest me. I know that a kettle bell workout from Cathe would be just the right amount of fun, hard work, and effectiveness. Also, I can trust Cathe to use and teach correct form when using kettle bells. Some instructors look like they're injuring themselves using such horrible form.

It took me a long time to warm up to kettle bells, even then, I started with Sarah Lurie's 4 disc set, interestingly, suggested by someone to someone else on this forum, Fitmommy? (thanks, BTW) It's not only economical, but a really good instructional with great routines for someone who doesn't (didn't know a thing about kettle bells)

When I went for a set, I chose Skogg System, for the same reasons, it's hard not to compare everything to my benchmark, Cathe, and this set meets/exceeds my expectations. He is very personable, if you you like Cathe, Tony H., you'll probably like it. Both Sarah & Michael handle the kettle bells with ease, even though by the weights they're using you know they are working hard.

Cathe would make a great kettle bell workout, I could easily see her doing a boot camp and/or kickboxing combo. There striking similarities with her previous productions that would work well with a KB production.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.