Rotation with Turbofire/Firm and Cathe?

Hi I'm back and ready to work. I got over the back injury with the help of physical therapy and doing the Firm Express system (cardio and weight circuits with lots of core training) for the last month. I started Turbofire and I'm already bored with it after two weeks. It must be the music or maybe I'm just addicted to weights, or maybe I just miss Cathe!!! All 3 are good workouts, but how can I combind them into a good fat loss rotation or substitute one for the other? Like if I switched Hiit 40/20 for a Turbofire workout, would things still work out the same (no pun intended)?

Any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi! It's so funny you mentioned this! I have tennis elbow (I don't play tennis...so no idea how I got it...lol) so I have to stay away from lifting any kind of weights at this time, but I can still do cardio!

I have been alternating between all of Cathes step workouts with Turbo Fire. On Sunday I did Low Max, Monday TF45, today I'll do Imax 2 and tomorrow TF EZ 55. I feel I'm getting a combo of different workout styles. With Cathe's step workouts I feel I'm getting more lower body and with Turbo Fire more upper and core work out. I use 1lb wrist weights with TF.

Personnaly, I think it's a great combo for cardio :)

When I was doing weights, I was doing STS with TF as my in between days. It was awesome! Another great combo!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.