Rotation suggestions

Pippadog1

Cathlete
Hi

Well today I finished my three month X Train rotation. Really pleased with myself for actually commiting to it. Now I'm not sure what to do I think I may do the August 2013 Cathe rotation to change things up a bit.

I wanted to get back to mixing some of the old and new workouts, any suggestions?

Laura
x

Suggestion

Hi Laura,

How about mixing total heavy, light and some MWT for 4 weeks.

Example:

[*]Monday Muscle Max

[*]Tuesday Afterburn, keep the weight Extremely light if necessary

[*]Wednesday Power hours

[*]Thursday Total body premix from Pyramid

[*]Friday Athletic training

[*]Saturday Body Max

All the best,

Hi Laura ,

That's great ! You must feel really proud . It's fun to have each day planned out so smartly , isn't it ? I'm wondering what I'll do when I finish too .

I really love to read these suggestions because I just passed the halfway point of Xtrain , #90 and have started to think about new rotations . I would go right into STS , but I only have db's and want to have a barbell set up for it . I'm thinking of a Gym Style , Slow and Heavy and Pyramid combo with a few Hiits thrown in per week - plus 2-3 yoga days as well . I think of it as a bridge between Xtrain and STS for those of us who really need to focus on building muscle . It's really challenging to fit in everything I want to do in a 7 day week ! So , it's still a work in progress .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.