Rotation for Intensity Series??? Help...

Dani53

Cathlete
I have honestly searched before posting this, so if it is on the website somewhere, please forgive me. Is there a rotation for the Intensity Series? I have not done all of the tapes, and it is a bit overwhelming to dive into the whole box just not knowing what I am in for, so if there is a guide for who, what, why, where, when...or just a calendar that would be so kind as to "talk to me like I'm stupid" and tell me what to do in the morning, that would be great. Life at times it too complicated, and I would love the structure.

Thanks,
Dannette

Hi Dannette,

I won't talk to you like you are stupid--the search engine on this site isn't exactly user friendly, I HATE it. Anyway, if you try www.videofitnessfanatics.com, you will find all of the rotations your heart could possibly stand.

Although it is on that site, this is copied from the original thread Cathe posted....

ADVANCED Total Overall Body Blast Workout:

Mon: Boot Camp
Tues: off
Wed: Muscle Endurance
Thurs: Imax2
Fri: Cardio and Weights
Sat: Pyramid Lower Body with the first 5 intervals of Imax 2
Sun: Pyramid Upper Body

ADVANCED Total Body Conditioning with more focus on Heavy Weight Training

Mon: Pyramid Lower Body
Tues: Pyramid Upper Body
Wed: Imax 2
Thurs: off
Fri: Cardio and Weights
Sat: Pyramid Lower Body with the first 5 intervals of IMAX 2
Sun: Pyramid Upper Body

Advanced Total Body Conditioning with more focus on Muscular Endurance

Mon: Imax 2
Tues: Cardio and Weights
Wed: Muscle Endurance
Thurs: off
Friday: Circuit Max
Sat: A lower intensity cardio of your choice
Sun: Muscle Endurance

Hey Dannette,
oops! Deborah beat me to it! Right after I posted I saw her post...didn't want to be a repeat! Have fun!
Angela:7

Once again you all are awesome!! I have it printed out and on my bathroom wall. I can get up, have some coffee and know exactly what to do first thing once I wake up......hence the coffee! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.