Possible CTX rotation for February.

wendymin72

Cathlete
I guess no one has ever done a strictly CTX rotation, huh??? lol Oh well, I guess I'll be first then! :p

I may add some extra cardio in though...I used to prefer weight training to cardio but I am quickly becoming a cardio junkie!:) Have to remind myself that weight training is a neccessary evil! lol

Have a good day everyone!
~and~
Have a great work out!

~Wendy~
Due Date: 5/19/05

http://www.bullmarketer.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/Sports/exercise/thumb_exercise15.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Hi Wendy,
I have done the CTX rotation, just as is, one tape per day with a rest day. I really liked it as it was fun, but I really like putting more emphasis on Weights than just doing the ten minutes per day (of course not counting Leaner Legs...that is a toughie!!!)

Hi Wendy,

Sometimes I get lost in the language of all this. Is CTX the ones where she does mostly cardio, and puts some weights on at the end -- usually targetting one specific muscle group?

I actually don't have those tapes, but am thinking about getting the Timesaver DVD, which looks like it has the same sort of principle. Do you have it, by any chance?

And if you do, do you like it?

Thanks.:-( ;-)

Yes, Karen, CTX is exactly as you described.

CTX= Cross Train Express series.

Time saver is the same concept, though I do not have it (YET). Some one suggested that I get it though. I want the full Body Blast series but have decided to hold off and ask for it as a B'day gift in April, but to satisfy my "craving" for a new Cathe, it was suggested I buy the timesaver for myself since I like CTX so much. :)

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~
Due Date: 5/19/05

http://www.bullmarketer.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/Sports/exercise/thumb_exercise15.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the imput. I've been thinking about that one, too. Oh, and by the way, didn't mean to put a frowny face in my last post -- don't know what happened. I'd better preview things, huh?

I, too, may purchase the Timesaver DVD. I'm rather new to Cathe (only about 3 to 4 months), and so I guess in the beginning, it's a bit expensive.

Right now, the series that I adore, simply adore:p is the Intensity Series. Still I don't have two of the tapes for that -- the two Pyramid tapes -- and so I'm considering those, too.

Let me know how the CTX rotation goes. I've looked at those over and over, trying to decide whether to get them or not.

Have a terrific day.:D

Hi Wendy,

I did a CTX only rotation last summer for 6 weeks. I got really great results. I had a lot of nice definition and lost some body fat. It is a really effective series done as is.

Aila:)

I did a CTX as is rotation this past November. I had great results. I did not lose weight, but must have lost fat because my clothes are looser. Someone at work even mentioned that my face looked thinner.

I also noticed a considerable improvement in both strength and cardio capactiy. When I went back to other Cathe tapes I have (such as the Body Blast series) I found they were easier than before.

Hi Wendy,

Although I didn't get the CTX series, you inspired me to buy the Time Saver DVD last night -- it has the same sort of principle, only the workouts are shorter -- a necessary thing for me sometimes.

Do let me know how your rotation goes.:)

Hi Wendy,

:) I sure will. I'm really looking forward to it. Also ordered the Pyramid DVD -- with three workouts. It's kind of exciting.

Have a great one.

:D

i got my copy of timesaver yesterday and spent last might previewing it. It looks great. I am going to start it from monday. Question: How long do you guys do a rotation for.

Hi Wendy! Hi -- well, I'm not entirely certain whom I am addressing, but Hello!

Wendy -- did I read somewhere else that you are pregnant and that this is your first?

Wow, if this is so, CONGRATULATIONS! What an exciting time. I loved it when my children were babies, and young. I loved every minute. May it be the same for you.

Re Rotations: I do my rotations in terms of a week. Because I like to include in my weekly routine anaerobics, weights, cardio, stretching and plyometrics, I stretch the rotation out over a week so that I can make sure I get all of these done. Sunday is usually the day when I plan for the week ahead.

I was thinking (once I get the Timesaver DVD) of doing a 7 day rotation -- I think there's five workouts on that DVD -- and one needs to do them all as the weight work is distributed over the entire 5 workouts, I believe. On the 6th day, I plan to do anaerobics with plyometrics, and on the 7th, per stretch, thus completing all five necessary ingredients for a full workout plan.

Hope this helps.:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.