Legs

boydjess

Cathlete
I wanted to see if anyone has a rotation where they saw some significant changes in their legs. I do not really need to build as I already have alot of muscle in my legs but I would like to see more definition and tone up the back of my legs and buttocks....

I have the following Cathe videos plus I just ordered the Bun and Thigh Rocker:

The Pure Strength Series
Slow & Heavy Series
Intensity Series
Leaner Legs
Kickboxing
10-10-10
MIC
Cardiokicks

I would like to stick with Cathe video's if possible. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

I have a real simple one:

Leaner Legs with the Bun & Thigh rocker, and Power Circuit or Circuit Max with the B&TR ( I like 2 leg workouts in a week)

I'm going to try PLB with the B&TR and Cardio & Weights next

This has worked best for me after YEARS of trying, and it's very time efficient:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Work smarter, not harder or longer

I need intense help with my legs, please let me know about the B&TR...I am thinking of buying some home equipment, do you recommend the bowflex or soloflex? I am really short, and I have heard that you cannot achieve proper form on the leg exercises on these...How about the B&TR?

thanks for the advice:7

In the open discussion, I just posted that I tried Pyramid Lower Body with the BTR. So, if you get the BTR, you do NOT have to abandon your Cathe workouts, use them to kick it up SEVERAL knotches!

Just Do It! :)

Hi... Try IMAX!

I've added this in and have had great results. My legs (still NOT perfect) are looking much better even my teenager said so -- so that means A LOT!

I just wanted to thank everyone for their replies. I am anxious to get my BTR and I am planning on getting IMAX on my next video purchase to try it out and see what results I get.

Thanks again,
Jessica

I'm with you on this one Jessica. My legs are terrible. The term "thunderthighs" must have been invented in anticipation of my thighs landing on this earth. I have both IMaxes and they do help somewhat. I need to really focus on heavy lifting and running to get these things under control. On the bright side, they are a lot better than they used to be, but now they look out of place with the rest of my body, which has shaped up nicely thanks to Ms. Cathe!

Hi,I have the Bowflex and am 5'4". I have not noticed any problem wih the exercises. I use my bowflex for heavier squats on the Slow and Heavy series. I have the squat attachment. I have tried to do Plie squats and lunges with it but have not had success as the platform on the squat attachment is not wide enough and there is not enough length between the platform and the unit. I do not know what the difference is in the Ultimate Bowflex. I have the Power Pro. I love the leg extension, leg curl attachment. I use it after Cathe's lower body workouts to really hit the quads and hamstrings. I use really heavy weights to build muscle and lots of cardio and circuits to keep myself lean. It seems to help the muscle definition to show. Of course you do need to have rest days so your body can recuperate and build that muscle. A lot is in what you are trying to achieve.
Diane Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.