June or July Rotation -What to do?

tricia

Cathlete
Hi everyone - I hate to keep asking what feels like silly questions, but I really do rely on the input I get here.

As you may remember, I'm in a wedding in August (the 23rd)-my best friend is getting married. I have some post baby weight to lose (really just the stretched skin to tighten and the tummy pooch to flatten out.)

I started doing the June Rotation late since I went on vacation in June. I'm wondering if I should jump ship (or rotation, as the case may be!) to the July rotation at this point?

Since I've only got one week of the June rotation in (and I loved it!), I can't really tell yet any difference in appearance. (And I didn't expect to at this point.) I just wonder if any of you that finished the June rotation and have looked at the July rotation have some thoughts as to which one would serve my purposes better?

Thank you to anyone who replies - I'm getting kind of nervous about this wedding and am venting it here on the forums. So thanks for putting up with me!!

:*

I am by no means an expert but I think you might get better results by doing the July rotation. It focuses on fat loss and definition. The June rotation is a strength rotation - save that for after the wedding. It's been less than one week and it seems to be doing wonders for me.

Thanks so much for the response. I did the first two weeks of June's rotation and am feeling (if not seeing!) good results. I think I will switch over to July's rotation -it's been tempting me ever since I saw it.

I really do appreciate the feedback -happy belated 4th of July and enjoy the rotation!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.