JANUARY ROTATION

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Happy New Year! Time to start our New Years Resolutions which almost always includes losing the aproximate 5 pound holiday gain...or more, yikes!

I'm keeping this months rotation full of change. A good combination of heavy cardio and muscle endurance workouts to keep you jumping, pumping, and "thump"-ing (the noise you hear as each holiday pound falls off).

Bonus Advice: If on any given day you have extra energy, add on 30 minutes of intense cardio of your choice }(

Week One:

Mon....Step, Jump and Pump
Tues....Kick, Punch Crunch
Wed...Legs and Glutes
Thurs...Pyramid Upper Body
Fri...Step Blast
Sat...Imax #2
Sun...OFF

Week Two:

Mon....Pyramid Lower Body
Tues...Imax #1
Wed...Boot Camp
Thurs...MIC
Fri...Ctx: upper Body
Sat...Step Fit
Sun....OFF

Week Three:

Mon...Rhythmic Step
Tues....Body Max
Wed...Cardio Kicks
Thurs...Step Blast
Fri...Supersets
Sat...OFF
Sun...Circuit Max

Week Four:

Mon...OFF
Tues...Imax #2
Wed....MIS
Thurs...CTX: Step Intervals (cardio Only) PLUS 10 minutes of Ab Hits
Fri...Leaner Legs
Sat...Cardio and weights
Sun...CTX Kickbox (cardio only) PLUS 10 minutes of Ab Hits

WELCOME 2005!!!!

Thank you Cathe!!! This is the perfect rotation for me! I'll be doing it for sure.

LOL'd at the thumping remark. It may also be from my general clutziness; or my heart pounding out of my chest.

Sandra

Thank you and COUNT ME IN! I've never done a rotation of yours before and I'm with you this month!

Thank you Cathe. I'm so happy to see a rotation posted by you. Your torations are well planned and I enjoy them. BTW your August and Sept rotations did result in leaner legs for me!

I'm just completing one week of PS series preceded by a 3 week stint of mostly circuits and cardio (intervals too) not in any rotation .

I will be starting this JAN rotation on Monday 1/3/04 if anyone would like to do a check in, I'll join ya on the open discussion forum!

Happy thumping!

Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

>Hi ...I'm new to The Rotations..but, I abosultly love them! It gives me something to look forward to and a good change and good challenges!
Thanks for Jan. rotation...can't wait to begin it!
Happy New Year:)

Thanks for this rotation, Cathe. It looks very "do able" for me! I appreciate your taking the time to put this together. Have a Happpy New Year,

Beth

Thank you very much. I've been a bit slack during the holidays and this is what I need to get myself started again.

Thanks for putting this great rotation together for us. Hope this prepares me for Hardcore-I can hardly wait. I'll sure be busy with this rotation while I wait.

Happy New Year,

Diana

Thanks again Cathe...this might just shake me out of my post-holiday blahs.
We've missed you so much...happy just to see your name on the forum.

Take care,
Ruth:) :) :)

This sounds great! Thanks so much Cathe:) You will have us all back in shape in no time. PS. Over the last month I've been trying a wide range of exercise workouts and you are by far the best!! Thanks for all your hard work. Helen:)

Cathe,

I have everthing but Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks. Any suggestions for replacement?

TIA...PS I am waiting (so excited actually) for the Hard Core DVD's to ship. I ordered when you first posted about these!

Marla :)

Happy New Year's to You and all the best for 2005!

This is what I've been needing to get back into feeling fit after the holidays...Yippee!
:p

Marla to substitute CK you can use KPC and to substitute CM you can use the C & W adding intensity in the cardio . Hope this helps.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

This will be my first rotation!!!!! I have to make a couple of substitutions here and there, but that's okay. I'm very excited to get started, in fact...I'm out the door now to go running I have so much energy

Thank you Cathe!

Brandi:7

Hello!:)
I just wanted to know if there will be a checkin for this January Rotation 2005??

I would love some place to check in and see how others are doing. I just ordered the tapes that I needed to complete my rotation and even ordered them overnight express!! yikes!!

But, I really want to do this and have all the right tapes, so now I need some ACCOUNTABILITY?!!!

So, where do we check in, anybody????

thanks
take care:)
Gloria

Gloria - Howdy fellow Texan - I will be doing the Jan 05 rotation. I check in on the YaYa Challenge and Check Ins - the Dorks thread. There are some wonderful ladies that post there - they would welcome you with open arms.

Kathy - you can email me at [email protected] if you have questions

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.