Fitness Freak where are you?

Repo

Cathlete
I was just looking through your rotations.....and I just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed them.....I hope to see you post more rotations in the future.....if you are so inclined.....I really miss seeing your new rotations...just wanted to let you know that you are missed.

I was wondering the same thing as I'm currently doing the Leg Blast 2010 rotation and wanted to thank Fitness Freak for coming up with such an effective rotation. I do hope she returns to the forum.

Awe, thanks so much.

I don't do rotations anymore because the last series I have purchased from Cathe was STS. I injured my left shoulder about 3 years ago and I can't do very intense lifting workouts anymore. So I don't do rotations anymore because I don't know what the new workouts consist of. I am so out of the loop anymore. :(

Your posts touched me though, it's nice to know my rotations are missed. :D I miss doing them.

I'm so sorry to hear of your injury. I had to give up ballet in my 20's and was devastated at the time. Who would have thought I'd find heavy weights/ tabata/ kettlebells enjoyable now?! And I don't even gravitate towards barre at all. Things happen for a reason and I'm just thankful that I'm healthy otherwise. I hope you've found another type of exercise that's as challenging and fulfilling.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.