fat loss

donam

I am wondering if anyone has tried Cathe's fat loss rotation( 4 cardio days and 2 weights days. ) If so did anyone lose serious lbs?
I am thinking of using it for a few months. Just lifting isn't doing it for me :( Thanks in advance. :+

Hi,
I was wondering the same thing. I have been on the June rotation and have gained about 5lbs. My eating has stayed the same so I'm thinking it's muscle? I sure hope so. What video's does the fat lose rotation have? Hope to hear some feedbacks if this worked or not.

Michelle:)

Just finished Mandy's Get in Shape For Summer Rotation. It is a 12 week rotation using 3 days Cathe Strength and 2 Cardio of your choice. However, I felt I needed an extra cardio day in there which I was much happier with. The results were awesome I lost ten pounds and two dress sizes. The only alterations I made in my diet was to cut down on the sugar intake and really monitor my portion sizes. My co-workers never said a word on my results until this week. And wondered how I did this overnight. Yea right!! Best of Luck!

Where is Mandys Get in Shape for summer rotation? I tried to find it but couldn't.

Also, I gained weight on the June rotation. However, I did see more definition in my arms. Not enough leg work for me though.

Sharon

Mandy's 12 Week program can be found on the YAYA site under Video Rotation Index. 3. Cathe Friedrich Rotations ( Mandy's Get in Shape for Summer Rotation.) I hope this help's.

It took alot of searching, but I fianlly found it. I do not go to Ya-Ya's, so, anyway here it is:

Week 1 and 2
-Cathe PS Series
-2 cardio choice tapes

Week 3 and 4
-S&H Series
-2 cardio choice tapes

Week 5 and 6
-MIS
-Leaner Legs
-CTX Upper Body
-2 cardio choice tapes

Week 7 and 8
-Muscle Endurance
-Upper Body Pyramid
-Lower Body Pyramid
-2 cardio choice tapes

Week 9 and 10
-Power Hour
-Cardio Kicks
-Power Hour again
-2 choice tapes

Weeks 11 and 12
-choice of any weeks 1-10

I am going to start this today. It looks fun, and cahnges alot. I have a hard time keeping interested in the same thing over and over. I am going to add in a leg day, like LL, this week with the PS days. I will probably do BBA today with LL, and then on Friday, do PS Legs. I just ordered S&H yesterday, but I will do one body part per day those 2 weeks, with an 1/2 hour of cardio. I will also do 3 days of cardio, instead of 2. I will let you know how it is going!!!!!
Lori S.

This sounds like a good rotation to me too. I have been trying to lose fat as well. Since I don't have slow and heavy, would I be able to sub the CTX series for those 2 weeks??

Does this make sense to anyone? I have almost all of Cathe's tapes except this series. Any other suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks...Donna :)

If youn were me, I would either divide MIS in half, and use that ins=tead of S&H, or continue using PS for those days. S&H is strength, where CTX is endurance, so I would just sub in some strength tapes, and you just be all set!!!! JMOP.....Lori S.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.