THE ENTIRE WORKOUT OF MIC?

fitgrl

Cathlete
Hi everyone,
I am doing the July rotation and Maximum Intenisty Cardio is one of the workouts. I just recently bought this video and done just the step section. It was an intense step routine. On the rotation cathe lists it for today... does this mean the whole video including the hi low and step? I'm not sure I can handle both. For those of us doing this month rotation what are you all doing, the whole tape or one of the sections??? Thanks

Michelle}(

Yep. I'm doing the whole thing! And I think she means the whole thing. I asked her about substitutions for the July rotation and she said that any sub is fine as long as the sub is equal in length and intensity. It was suggested (in another post on one of the other forums) to sub MIC with 2 CTX workouts...perhaps that would be better mentally...I know I'll be psyching myself up for MIC in an hour or so! Best wishes!
CinDee

I did this workout yesterday. Yes, it's the entire workout. You can do it. Don't forget Cathe's motto: modify, modify, modify. Remember, you can always do a lower alternative to some of her higher moves in the hi-low. You can also do the step routine on a 6" or 4" step.

Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.