Cathe's July Rotation

lemoncustard

Cathlete
Am I the only one? I wish Cathe would post the July Rotation on Sunday night (a day early) so I could start it on Monday, June 30th. I am contemplating repeating week two of the June rotation or doing a week of the Intensity Series during the first week of July.

The June rotation has been wonderful. The focus on weights has given my body an awakening. I am looking forward to see what the focus of the July rotation will be.

Thank you so much, Cathe!

Rhonda

Don't worry Rhonda - in the past, Cathe has always posted on Sunday so we can start Monday. I'm checking this forum every five minutes on Sundays! I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us. I really enjoyed the one/two body parts a day - it was a great change.

Hi Rhonda,
No, you are not the only one that wishes cathe would post her rotations a day early. I like to plan my out too ahead of time. I really liked the June rotation too. I was sore after almost every muscle group worked. I can't wait to see what July's is too. have a great day.

Michelle:D

I have also really enjoyed the June Rotation. I also think I may repeat a week of the June Rotation -- or maybe even the whole month. It depends on what the July Rotation looks like.

I love and appreciate that Cathe makes up these rotations for us, but, I agree, I would like it a couple days early.

Linda;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.