April Rotation is up!

When you hit Play on Burn Sets it will give you two options: Chest/Shoulders/Back or Bi's/Tri's.

I have one more week of my X Train 90 day rotation and then I'm going to start this. I went on a power buying spree of all the videos used in this rotation so I can't wait to start using them! :) Only one I'm missing is Imax2, but I think I'll sub LowMax for that one because Collage characterizes the step choreography as "complex" yikes!! Also this rotation seems cardio heavy, so I'm sure the fat burning potential is enormous!

I have one more week of my X Train 90 day rotation and then I'm going to start this. I went on a power buying spree of all the videos used in this rotation so I can't wait to start using them! :) Only one I'm missing is Imax2, but I think I'll sub LowMax for that one because Collage characterizes the step choreography as "complex" yikes!! Also this rotation seems cardio heavy, so I'm sure the fat burning potential is enormous!

If you can do the choreography in LowMax, you can definitely do the choreography in IMAX2, which IMHO, is easier than LowMax. That being said, IMAX2 is so totally worth the purchase!! It is one of my favorite Cathe dvds of all time and I have all of the them except four!

Also, I am on my last week of this April rotation and I am absolutely LOVING IT! Thanks Cathe for posting these!! This is the first time I have EVER done a monthly rotation and I am wondering why???? It has been the best to follow it! I can't wait for the next one!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.