2-day Weight Split + Circuits

LauraR

Cathlete
I've never posted a rotation before, but I've created a lot and finally decided to post one. I've never seen one exactly like this.

If you want some solid weight work, but you don't want to do a 3 day split (2 days of upper and one day of legs), this is a great rotation. This rotation uses Cathe's premixes to do a solid hour of upper body work 1-day a week. Another day is legs, another day is a circuit.

My other 3 workout days are all runs. But you could insert any cardio you want. I run MWF and do these (in the order listed) on T, Th, Sat. Sunday is off.

I started this rotation right after finishing STS. I wanted to incorporate more cardio without sacrificing the muscle gains from STS. This has been great.

Week 1:
• CTX Upper
• B&G
• HSTA
Week 2:
• 4DS Upper premix
• PS: Legs
• Low Impact Circuit
Week 3:
• PUB
• PLB
• Circuit Blast
Week 4:
• Super Sets—upper premix
• Leaner Legs
• Drill Max
Week 5:
• BM2-double upper premix
• S&H Legs
• SJP
Week 6:
• ME upper split premix
• L&G
• BM2 Scrambled Eggs premix
Week 7:
• Push Pull x3 premix
• Gym Style Legs
• Boot Camp (original)
Week 8:
• Muscle Max upper premix
• B&G
• High Step Challenge

Thank you for posting this! The snow is starting to melt and soon I will be running more (I can only run so much on the treadmill so in the winter I do a lot more step and kickboxing). This looks like a good rotation to shake things up this spring. I will definitely try it.

I love the look of this rotation. Its a little bit of both styles of lifting (traditional and circuit) which is great. i may give this one a try starting next week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.