16 week rotation

kli

Cathlete
Hi everybody,

I am a fairly new user of Cathe's workouts, and I would like to go into a rotation, because I have all of them (except SNM and wedding video) and I am rather lost ! I have to say that nearly every workout kill me, but it is so much fun and energy ! I am 5'5 and 196 lb now, and I want to loose weight, get muscles... well get everything in fact ! I saw the 16 week weight loss rotation, but I would like to do the same only with Cathe's workouts (no running or biking). Anyone can help me please ?

Thank you,

Karina

Karina - Instead of the running and biking you could sub the cardios from the Cross Train Express series. That is what I do, anyway!! If you have the DVD's, you can also use the cardio only premix from Cardio & Weights. Or just do half of Imax 1 or 2. There are so many variations!! Have fun!! I love this rotation!

Hi Sara !

Thank you so much for your answer, it helps me a lot ! I will try this one this evening.

Take care ;-),

Karina

Glad to see you here.

I have gotten great results with Cathe. Lost 80 lbs and still wanna loose a little more.

Good Luck

Edith

Hi Edith !

Congratulations ! Can you tell me what you are doing exactly to lose weight, and if you are following a rotation, which one is it ?

Thank you and take care,

Karina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.