Turbo Barre 2 Suggestions

mrsprincess07

Cathlete
After reading that Turbo Barre 2 is being considered but not yet filmed or worked on, I have some suggestions I would like to throw out there. This is also why I choose to put this comment here instead of the Workout Suggestion thread simply bc it's already something Cathe is looking into. My Suggestions are as follows:

Premixes galore!!!

1. TB 1 could have easily had more premixes, easily. I would like to suggest that more options be made for shorter express workouts (shorter than the 50-something minutes).

2. Also there was no upper or lower body splits or UB/LB Split EXPRESS options; both could have been useful. I think about STS TB and Tri-Sets how those premixes are really useful for add-on workouts and for those of us short on time. It's perfect for tight schedules, Holidays, and summers when your on the go, go, go! :D It would be nice to not have to fast forward throughout the workout to pick and choose and no, I'm not a download lover so I can't create my own via downloads.

3. A different type of premix- band only work. I know that with any Cathe strength workout that uses the firewalkers and/or flat bands, there could be a Band Only Premix that not only is very "express" but it allows us the option to workout with minimal equipment for maximum workout. But having the upper and lower band-only exercises on one premix would have been fantastic! I love using the bands, especially Firewalkers, and would love to do a Cathe workout that is band focused, even if it is only a premix. Can we request a Travel Fit 2??

If a Band-only premix is only 10-15 minutes long (for any new stength workout released) and it doesn't seem economical to include it, then a "Band-Only + Core" Premix could be made for the ultimate total body workout completed in record time!

Just some ideas to consider since this workout seems so popular with us all that a part 2 is being considered. TB is a great workout, I just wish it was a little more user-friendly for use with shorter attention spans and/or tighter schedules. I'm ok with longer workouts as long as they have a ton of premixes for my "shorter" workout loving self.

Thank you

Last edited:
i am so excited that it is being considered. I really enjoy Turbo barre. I think your suggestions are great!:)

i would love a Turbo Barre 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6!!! i'd never done barre before TB and since then i've acquired i think all the barre workouts out there, but none compares to TB. Cathe, you're the best and i need barre, so it's incumbent on you to give us more TBs!

I don't often post but I totally agree. TB is my favorite! (of low impact) Time just flies by and I love the techno music. I feel graceful, strong and empowered in this workout. Thank you Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.