Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I'm back!! Its always nice to get away but feels good to be home.

I did a couple workouts while on vacation but mostly just walking.

This morning I did Anarchy phase 1 cardio and then Anarchy 10 glutes and hamstrings. The cardio was fun but nothing spectacular. Just a bodyweight interval style workout. The 10 minute glutes and hamstrings definitely delivers for a 10 minute workout. Great little add on.

Good job everyone on your last couple weeks of workouts!

This mornings workout was Ripped With Hiit Low Impact Hiit both workouts extreme mix, 51 minutes, 335 calories, heart rate 136 avg. / 173 max. I also did Fit Tower bonus abs 12 minutes, 38 calories. Total time 63 minutes, 373 calories, 4,646 steps, i needed to take my grandson and get lunch and gas so I could get back and thow some chili in the crockpot for this evening.

Doreen, great to have you back. I bet it did feel good to get in the workout today. It always is nice to go on vacation and home seems so special when you are done.

Hi everyone,

I walked for an hour today and did P57 barre = 30 min.

I forgot to mention, I took Brawler to the vet yesterday, he needed a booster shot, plus I wanted my vet to check out a grow on Brawlers butt. We and the vet been monitoring the grow for awhile. Brawler always gets those fatty tissue. Now it's the size of a grape and right by his butt. He needs surgery next Wednesday to get it removed. My vet wants to sent it to the lab, to make sure it's not cancer. My vet said, more and likely it's not cancer, but to make sure he needs to sent it in. I wasn't gonna but through Brawler to a teeth cleaning anymore, the always gets so freaked out. But my vet, recommended to get his teeth clean since he needs surgery anyway. Wednesday Brawler is getting surgery plus his teeth cleaned. My vet ensured me, if Brawler is having any problems while he is under Anesthesia he would stop. He told me Brawler would be monitor the same way as a human would when they get surgery. I know, he is in good hands. I also ask my vet, if he would do house calls when it's time for Brawler :( He said he would come to my house. When we took Brawler to PT last year, I witnessed 2 dogs laying on the floor on the same day. I do not want my dog to go like this. He deserves better. That was heartbreaking to watch those dogs when they opened the doors :(

Doreen - glad you had fun on vacations. Good job today.

Diane Sue - I think it's a little early to see results. Good job as always.

My washer/dryer is coming this Saturday. I painted my laundry room in bright yellow. Well, yellow really wouldn't look good with the new Black Stainless Steel washer and dryer :) My old washer and dryer is white. My husband is painting my laundry room in gray for me. I love the color gray:D My laundry room is very small, it's on the second floor by all the bedrooms. I can't wait for my laundry room to be done.

Have a great evening.

Today I did Kelly Coffey's Plateau Buster both workouts combined mix, 49 minutes, 300 calories, heart rate 120 average/ 150 max. I wanted to check out what the bonus buster was on the premixes so did it too, 22 minutes(this includes the warm up again and a nice stretch) 102 calories, 108/150 heart rate. I really like this and wrote down the premixes as she did not have them listed on her website for this one. I could have done the workouts with the bonus buster in them but would have had to do one then do the other, I think. Total time 71 minutes, 402 , 4161 steps.calories,
workout all weights are done as 12 reps
heavy dumbbel squat with press 15's
step front reverse fly 15's
cardio jumps and jacks -12 jumps then 30 seconds jacks
Heaby dumbbells/ side lunge with lateral raise 15's
squat with bicep curl at the bottom 15's
cardio lunge back toe tap to jump 12 reps repeater knee 30 seconds repeat all left
light weights lunge front and push dumbbell front 8's
stir the pot 8's
repeat sequence
heavy dumbbells squat with single front raise lift 15's
side lunge stance: single rows 15;# 20#second round
cardio pendulum knee pops 12 reps pendulums 30 seconds repeat on left
heavy dumbbells hip drop high pull 15's
reverse lunge , pause bicep curl 15's#
cardio split switches 12 reps/ ski jogs 30 seconds repeat on left
light dumbbells step out alternate dumbbells front 3 12 reps /shake the paint 1 10# DB 30 sec repeat
repeat sequence
BONUS Buster
12 roll attempts
30 sec alternating side lunge tap floor
dumbbell squat thrust or just squat thrust
dumbbell flys with leg raise 15's
pommel horse 30 seconds
12 weighted pop squat 12#
pullover crunch 12 reps 12's#

Belinda, I hope the surgery goes well for Brawler and nothing is serious. I think even when they go at home it is really hard. I sat with my Dog Mudd's head in my lap just before she was gone. Outside though. She did not want to be inside. I had a friend whose vet came to her home like that. Her dog went under the table. It seems they kind of want to be away by themselves or something. Mudd went in the planter. My friend and I was discussing this. I never wanted to have to put her down and prayed I would never be faced with that. All in all it was terribly hard being with her. Lying on a vets floors seems so cold for one's family member.

Belinda- Hope surgery goes well for Brawler. And some clean teeth!

Diane Sue- good job on your workout.

This morning I did Low Impact Circuit with the weight sections as recorded but I stopped at the abs. I just don't like crunches, etc on the floor for 10 minutes.

Hi,

DH and I did STS D15 earlier today. I am just getting around to post. I also walked.

Diane Sue - I hope it's nothing serious too. I am so sorry about your dog Modd :( The same thing happened to my yorkie Pixy 12 years ago. Back them I didn't understand why she wanted to go outside, now I know. It's never easy for them to cross the rainbow bridge :( All those years, I was hoping I would never be faced again.

Doreen - thank you! He will have some nice, clean teeth :) Good job today.

Have a great evening.

Belinda, I know how you feel. Right now Gertie is only 3 although Mudd was just 8 and I expected to have her for a few more years than we did.

Today I did Low Impact Series Step Challenge Extreme, 74 minutes, 509 calories, heart rate avg. 144/ max 177. I then did Strong and Sweaty bonus abs, 13 minutes, 56 calories heart rate 109/146. Total time 87 minutes, 565 calories, 6,814 steps.

Hi everyone,

I finally got a washer and dryer. We called Habitat for Humanity, there is one 20 min from us. Well, we still waiting to hear from them. I guess, they don't want a working dryer? We called another Habitat for Humanity that is over 40 min from our house, they called us right away. But they can't came until Tuesday, which is fine with us. They gladly want the dryer. I will go through my house tomorrow and see what else we can donate. Like all the ceiling lights from my gym, door handles that we replaced, curtains rods that I no longer need nor will I take them with me on my next move, lol. I think we also have some tools from the yard sale the other day. That stuff has to go. I am tired of this stuff sitting around, it needs to find a new home.

Diane Sue - I wished the lived forever :) Good job on your workouts.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

This morning I did Metashred disc 9 - bodybuilder burnout. 30 minutes all upper body.

I may try to catch another short wo later if the evening doesn't get away from me.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I just did! I didn't think she would film again this year so I'm super excited. Low impact and metabolic!! And kickbox and a push pull!

Today's workout was Kelly Coffey Athletic Conditioning premix triple rod + abs, 53 minutes(actual 45 minutes but took time to adjust weights and log) 107 avg/ 148 max heart rate Fit Bit , Polar says 120/148 Hmmm! I used the Polar average though. 244 calories. I then did Fit Tower Advanced Boot camp cardio and legs premix, 30 minutes, 154 calories. I used a heavier band and added ankle weights for the front leg raise moves. Total time was 83 minutes, calories burned 398. I had some sort of virus all weekend, and still not feeling great.
Athletic conditioning 10 reps 3 rounds all exercises
squat and curl 15's, 15's,15's
standing pec dec 12's, 15's, 12's
pommel horse 10 reps each round
shoulder press with reverse lunge 15# 5 reps right 5 reps left all rounds
cardio split switches 10 r
lawn mowers side to side lunge 15#,20#,20#
overhead triceps extension 15#, 20#,20#
pop squat/figure 8 15# !5#,15#
crescent into curtsy 10r 5 llft 5 rt
overhead rainbow 15#,15#,15#
curl and press 15#,15#,15#
bear crawl row, flip and press 5 rt and 5 lt 10#,12#,10#

Belinda, I saw that when I logged in to Cathe today. They sound like good workouts. I feel like I keep buying so many workouts and they become pretty much the same thing, just set up a bit differently. I will see. I may go for them.

Doreen, you were fast on getting those workouts.

I haven't ordered yet!! I'm in the process of deciding dvds or downloads, both or if I want to catch a daily deal when I order.

I do hear you about everything seeming the same.. but then when I go back to old stuff it does feel different. But you are right. Everybody does pushups, squats, lunges, etc.!

I did no workouts this weekend. I did lots of laundry.I am done.

I almost forgot my workouts. I did STS D16 and walked today.

Diane Sue - I agree, about everyone seeming the same. I will wait for some clips. Maybe I will wait and sign up for Cathe On Demand. I am downsizing, getting more dvd's doesn't make sense. If I buy them I would get downloads.

Yesterday I walked for an hour at my daughter's soccer practice. This morning was Anarchy Abs Lower Body workout. On the fence about this one. Its focus is single leg work - working to a pistol squat and single leg pistol deck squat (which I could not do on my left leg- coordination issues!). So it didn't feel super intense until the last 4 minute burn out with front rack squats, goblet jump squats and bodyweight jump squats. So I guess in the future I would approach this as a "skills training" workout and maybe do after another shorter workout or as a warm up to another workout.

Actually now that Cathe has her new release announced I may send the entire set back. I'm undecided. The workouts are difficult more because of the skills involved (hand stand work, L sit, planche, pistols, etc) rather than the volume of work. And the Abs part of it is a lot of planking and hollow body variations... But I guess in terms of "different" these are the most different workouts I've tried as they bring a lot of gymnastic strength skills into play. But none of them are very intense until the last 4-5 minutes when he does the finisher.

Quick update on Brawler. We just picked Brawler and ChuChu (my other dog) up from the vet. The vet had to remove 4 cyst from Brawler, I will get the results soon. Poor thing is still so out of it. He can't stand on his own, he keeps collapsing. I have to monitor him, so he doesn't scratch/eat his stitches. He had a giant cyst on his butt, I am not sure how I will keep that one clean. It looks horrible :( His teeth are nice and clean again :) My other dog ChuChu (I didn't name him, lol) had a teeth cleaning too. They both pretty out of it :( I think, in a few hours they are back to normal.

Thanks for the prayers and thinking about Brawler.

Not sure, if I get a workout in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.