GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls,

This morning I did Ramped Up Upper Body Timesaver premix #4 Triple Chest: Warm Up + Chest + Chest + Chest + Stretch (20:53) +
Walk On: 5 Mix and Match Miles with Jessica Smith Mile #1: Energy Boost + Mile #2: Pumped Up Pace+ Mile #3: Brain Training. I also did Jessica Smith Total Body Balance DVD: 4 workouts 2: Sole Sculpt =20 Minutes :) I did all that after my last solid breakfast. That wasn't the smartest idea working out so much this morning, lol. I am on a clear liquid diet until tomorrow morning :( I am glad when this is over.

Sherry - nice job yesterday.

Heidi - how are you doing?

I will check in tomorrow night if I feel up too it.

Hi all!

Pure Strength CST tonight - tri's are fried good!

Belinda - good luck with your procedure. Eat well afterwards!

Be back tomorrow.

It's almost Friday!

Today's torture session was climbing the stairs 50 times. This better be helping the booty. And it's going to take me quite a while to get to the top of a 70 story building. 3 weeks to go.

Hope everything went ok, as ok as it can be, today for you Belinda!

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Be back tomorrow - think it's a lbwo day. What are your plans?

Hello!

Sherry: Great job on the stair climbing!

Belinda: How are you doing?

This has been a rough week again for me. Headaches big time. Aunt in the hospital in AFIB. No workouts since Monday.

Today I finally got in something and feel much better.

IFIT walk on the TM: Map trail of Kepler Track, New Zealand 2.4 miles. Big hill climb and yes Sherry I sure felt it in my glutes too. :)
ICE CUB Timesaver standing only.

Now for a shower and breakfast of sorts. My Son and family are coming over today to help get baby items together. I will be caring for my Grandson Asher 4 days a week. 9-5 roughly. All I can do is try and see how it goes. I can't make any promises my strength will hold up. LOL!
Headaches are my biggest problem.
I am looing forward to warmer weather were I can get out and walk with Asher. I have now a fancy stroller/carrier car seat combo. Also a front pack carrier. The extra weight carrying him will surely help get me in shape. :)

Sorry I am so busy and out of it lately. Just want you two to know I am thinking of you and routing you on from a distance. ♥

Have a great Sunday!
Heidi

Hi girls,

I had a horrible experience with the procedure on Thursday :( I was in and out in less than an 45 min. Glad it's over, lol The doc said " my colon looks like a 25 year old and keep doing what I have been doing! I was told I would be awake but not feel a thing, WRONG! The procedure was the worst, I was awake during the procedure. I told the doc, I am in a lot of pain. All the sudden, I felt a lot of hands pressing on my stomach. I have no idea what meds they gave me? I know one thing, it wasn't strong enough. The procedure was very painful, they did ended up giving more meds since I was quit in a lot of pain. I felt that scope going up and down. Worst pain I ever felt in my life. The entire procedure was only 13 min but unbelievable painful :( I thought they are ripping out my insides. I am glad it's over. I also got pictures of my colon, lol. I have to get the procedure done again in 10 years, lol. Knowing what I know now and experianced, I will not get another test. It took my family doc 4 years to convince me to get the test done and than I had to go through so much pain. I was under the impression I wouldn't feel a thing, I can't even describe the pain I had to endure during the procedure, I couldn't even talk at one point. My pain level is VERY HIGH! The pain was more than I wanted to feel or experience. I am still not feeling 100%, I still have a lot of pain in my stomach.

Hi all!

Friday was a rest day.

Saturday we did a one day trip to Chicago to celebrate my brother's twins' first birthday. That was 10 hours in a car, pizza, birthday cake, getting home in the wee hours of the morning.

Today - I did get in a short run, then a hike with the dog because my photography homework was taking landscape photos. Also a run to the store, some food prep, and laundry. Not sure we've recovered from yesterday - DH and I are both worn out.

Heidi - Good luck watching your grandson. Take naps with he does - and fortunately you'll have time to yourself when he goes home at night. I'm sure you'll relish every moment.

Belinda - (((Hugs))) I can't imagine. I'm so sorry it was that awful. Rest up a few days - sounds like you need it.

Tomorrow is a rest day for me - hope you both get some, too. Be back Tuesday.

Good morning,

I been keeping my workouts light. Not sure, what i will do today.

Sherry - thanks! Hope you had fun at the bday party. Hope you rested up too.

Hallo Heidi!

I will be back later.

So it's Tuesday, and I brought home an undesirable party favor - a bad stomach bug. I didn't go to work yesterday or today, and now in the afternoon, I'm finally starting to feel human again. My mom and my sister-in-laws mom also got it, and it hit all of us about the same time, so I think it's obvious where we got it. Anyway, 2 days of no workouts, but I do think that tomorrow I should be back at it again.

Belinda - yes, keep your workouts light. Hopefully you are feeling better.

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Just stopping by today. Tomorrow I'll report a workout.

Good evening,

Today I did Self - Dance Your Way Slime with Kimberly Spreen, JS Barre workout and Giant Set Timesaver premix # Upper Body Only: Warm Up + Round 2 + Round 4 + Round 6 + Stretch (27:58).

Sherry - I am starting to feel better today. That procedure took a lot out of me :( I am so glad you starting to feel better too. Sorry to hear mom and my sister-in-laws mom also got it.

Good night!

Hi all!

Made it in to the office today, but that wore me out, so came home and took a nap. Need to get some food in me to give me some energy. Had pancakes for dinner - not the healthiest, but if I can get some food in my without all the gas (sorry if TMI) . . .

Belinda - You did quite the wo's, considering you are taking it easy. ;) By the weekend we'll both be back at it.

Sherry - I felt great working out full speed again. You got that right...by the weekend we'll both be back at it :) LOL, sorry about all that gas. You must be eating lot's of veggies and beans:p

Good morning,

I forgot to post yesterday, but I did workout. I did Self - Your best butt w/ Violet Zaki. I also did my own UB workouts and walk.

I will be back later.

Today I did Jessica Smith 20 Minute Sole Sculpt + 20 Minute Core Stretch (Total Body Balance) + Jessica Smith Walk On: 5 Mix and Match Miles Premix #3: 4 Mega Miles.

Good night.

Happy Saturday!

Finally feeling like myself again. Went to ballet this morning, and this afternoon took a hike while I took photos for my homework. Starting to eat real food again, not just the BRAT diet. So glad that DH didn't get the bug.

Belinda - Glad you are getting back to yourself, too. The gas hasn't been from eating all the veggies - it's just from my digestive tract starting to function again. Starting veggies again this weekend. Luckily DH loves me, cause otherwise . . . LOL!

Hope you are having a good one.

Good evening,

I did Jessica Smith 5 mile mix & Match premix 3 plus JS 40 Minute Power (Walking for Weight Loss).

Sherry - good job with your workouts. I got it, LOL!

Good night.

Happy Sunday!

Yes, back at it today. In between laundry and house cleaning, I took the dog for a walk, got in a short, easy run, and finished with STS ExStretch. Now to run some errands and take more photos - don't like all that I took yesterday, so need a few more for class tomorrow.

Belinda - Like how you are easing back into wo's - quite a bit of walking, eh? ;)

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Gotta stop stalling and get out the door. Tomorrow is a rest day and class, so probably won't stop by.

Hey girls,

late check in: Today I did Jessica Smith Walk On: 5 Mix and Match Miles Premix #1: 2-Quick Miles + LS Start! Walking At Home with Leslie Sansone: Beginner/Intermediate - 2 Mile Walk.

Sherry - LOL, yeah!! Love walking. Can't run anymore, those workouts keep me in shape without the high impact. Nice job on your run and stretch today.

Good night.

Hey girls,

I did LS Start! Walking At Home with Leslie Sansone: Beginner/Intermediate - 1 Mile Walk + Kathy Smith Project:YOU! Fat Burning Long Lean. I also did Jessica Smith 28 Minute Total Body Abs Transformer +4 Minute Tabata (Cardio Abs). That's it for me today.

Sherry and Heidi - hope you have a great workout today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hello and Happy Valentines Day to you both!

I am not getting much done these days in the way of regular workouts. Shovel Max mainly.

Sunday:
TM walking WO 2 miles
BR Core challenge of 500 reps. OH MY!

Today:
PUB Bonus Combo 2 rounds only of each exercise. 12/10 used lightest and then heaviest weigths.

I am so feeling my back and abs today but got it done.

Off to shower and work.

UPdate:
My Aunt is still in the hospital. They were going to do a procedure to get her heart back into a regular heart beat yesterda but had to
wait until her lungs are cleared of fluid. OI!

The brother inlaw with pacreatic cancer passed Sunday/Monday. :/ Not much older than my husband. He had no clue he had any problem or cancer until he had some pain in December. Was diagnosed shortly there after with stage 4 cancer.

Stay healthy!
Awesome workouts ladies! Sorry I am MIA these days. Just too much going on lately. :/

Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.