Nov 10 rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
This month we are going to shock our system and mix it up with a different focus every week. Week One will be mostly HIIT, Upper Body and Abs. Week Two will be mostly Legs and Cardio. Week Three will be shared Cardio, Legs, Upper Body and Abs. Week Four will be all Circuit. Get ready, get set, GO….

WEEK ONE:
Monday: Hiit 40/20 and Ab Circuits: Plates and Weights
Tues: Pyramid Upper Body
Wed: Hiit 30/30 and Ab Circuits: No Equipment
Thurs: 45 minute steady state run
Fri: Upper Body Only Segment in Body Max 2
Sat: Hiit Double Wave Pyramid and Ab Circuits: Stability Ball
Sun: Rest

WEEK TWO:
Monday: Legs and Glutes
Tues: Step Blast
Wed: Pyramid Lower Body
Thurs: KPC
Fri: Butts and Guts
Sat: 4DS Boot Camp (just cardio segment) Plus premix #4 (Upper Body Sculpt) from Low Impact Circuit

WEEK THREE:
Monday: 4DS Higher Intensity Step in its entirety
Tues: CTXpress…Leaner Legs
Wed: 4DS Lower Intensity Step in its entirety
Thurs: 20 minute steady state run and Segment one of Coremax
Fri: 4DS KickBox in its entirety
Sat: 4DS Boot Camp in its entirety

WEEK FOUR:
Monday: Body Max Original
Tues: Drill Max (premix #4 Cardio Leg Blast)
Wed: Bootcamp Original
Thurs: Bodymax 2
Fri: Low Impact Circuit
Sat: Imax 2

Enjoy!

Hi Cathe,

I just wanted to say that this November 2010 Rotation you just posted looks amazing and no doubt will get us Cathletes ready for the new dvd series soon to be in our hot little hands. Yep, I can't wait to start stalking the UPS truck when the time comes. Thank you Cathe for taking the time to post rotations I download them and print them out and use almost exclusively. You are my favorite personal trainer bar none and my go to coach to help me work hard to keep my mobility and strength with my ongoing battle with MS. Thank you for all that you do, its greatly appreciated.;)

Hugs!:)

Nora

Cathe: Thanks for another wonderfully challenging rotation. Looking forward to starting it ASAP!! Thanks for taking time out to put it together for us.

Substitution for a few of the workouts in this months rotation

I am anxious to start this months rotation. I have most of the videos but not all. I need substitutions for Pyramid upper and lower body, KPC and Butts and guts.

I have:
STS
Shock cardio
4 D split
CTX
Body max 2
Drill Max
Low impact circuit
Low max
Step Blast/Step pump and jump
Imax 2/ cardio and weights
Bootcamp/Muscle endurance

Thank you for your help

I would say you could sub KPC with 4DS Kickbox, CTX Kickbox or any of the one in shock Cardio.

I would say for pyramid upper and lower use the HIIT double wave DVD. The ones most similar are the gym styles, slow and heavy and pure strength.

For a butts and guts sub probably Leaner Legs out of CTX, perhaps Low impact circuit.

I'm going to sub some of these for the premix rotation (for this week b/c I don't have shock Cardio yet) someone listed in this forum, it's one ofbher older one.

Hope this helps :)

November 10 Rotation

What can you substitute for Ab Circuits? Anything from CTX Express Abs-- or?? Open to suggestion. Have Body Max 2, but not original Body Max. What could I sub?? I would really like to try this one out.

Tks in advance!!!

I don't have Butts and Guts or the Pyramid or Gym Style series. My plan was to substitute the Legs and Glutes video for Leaner Legs and Butts and Guts, then tack on a segment from Ab Circuits on Butts and Guts days. For week One I'll be repeating the upper body semgment from Body Max 2. Actually, I'm doing the Cardio and Weights premix for some extra fat burning. I really need to complete my Cathe collection!

I'm sold on the November rotation!!!!

Wow Cathe!!!
I was a bit skeptical about the first week of the rotation because I have never focused on upper body for a whole week and thought I'd be flabbing out below the waist:rolleyes:. I WAS WRONG!!! The HiiT workouts were perfect for keeping my wasit to knee area in check. I used my Nordic Track in place of the steady state run and made up my own upper body routines by piece-mealing together a few DVDs. The thing that was so amazing to me was that I managed to take a few pounds off while indulging in my once a year Nutella-fest all week!:eek:
I am ready to tackle this week!!! Now that the Nutella is gone, I know that I'll be seeing (and feeling) some changes! :D
This is the first time that I have tried a rotation that didn't follow the Day One Cardio, Day Two Total Body Weights, Day Three Interval....repeat, formula. You're right, it DOES shock the body! LOVIN' IT!!!!!
Nancy

Had a Blast last night!

Step Blast is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! I was really looking forward to it all day :p! I had the music REALLY loud and was super motivated for the blasts! WAHOO!!!!:eek:
Nancy

I'm still working on the blasts sections, my energy is about gone by that point but I will do it. I love the music too, it really helps me stay engaged. I don't think many fitness instructors have the kind of music Cathe does. I will be happy when they come out with the songs for download :)

I'm still working on the blasts sections, my energy is about gone by that point but I will do it. I love the music too, it really helps me stay engaged. I don't think many fitness instructors have the kind of music Cathe does. I will be happy when they come out with the songs for download :)

Ebonynicole,
I think that the HiiT DVD has really improved my ability to do the blast sections. Do you have that DVD? It is pretty grueling at first, but you soon find yourself actually looking forward to it!!!:eek: Which other Cathe step DVDs do you have? I've been thinking about Athletic Step, but I may wait until the new DVDs arrive before I add to my very small Cathe collection.
Nancy

Ebonynicole,
I think that the HiiT DVD has really improved my ability to do the blast sections. Do you have that DVD? It is pretty grueling at first, but you soon find yourself actually looking forward to it!!!:eek: Which other Cathe step DVDs do you have? I've been thinking about Athletic Step, but I may wait until the new DVDs arrive before I add to my very small Cathe collection.
Nancy

No I don't have any of the Shock Cardio yet, but HIIT, Athletic Step, CCC and Cario Blast will be among them.

I think I have just about all of her step workouts except for the older ones like Body Max, IMAX etc. I really like Cardio and Weights workout the music is so much fun and it keep you engaged.

4 Day Split step workouts are awesome too. Low Man, Low Impact Circuit any of them really :)

Week 4 of Rotation

I did BodyMax 2 yesterday and was amazed at how I responded during this workout. I always struggled through BM2 more so than with the original BM. But yesterday I did the whole workout and felt on top of the world upon completion. Perhaps receiving my new Cathe DVDs had something to do with it! Looking forward to the December rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.