Sept 10 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month is all about cardio endurance with extra emphasis on the legs. You can expect to burn fat, calories, increase cardio and muscular endurance as well as shape your legs. Eat well, sleep well, and be well!

WEEK ONE

Mon: Step Jump and Pump

Tues: Leaner Legs

Wed: Step Blast

Thurs: 45 minute steady state run plus Ab Circuits weights and plates

Fri: Kick Punch and Crunch

Sat: Legs and Glutes

Sun: OFF

WEEK TWO

Mon: 4 day Split Higher Intensity Step

Tues: 4 Day split Kickbox

Wed: 4 Day Split Boot Camp

Thurs: Imax 2

Fri: Pure Strength Legs and Abs

Sat: 4 Day Split Lower Intensity Step

WEEK THREE

Mon: Shock Cardio MMA: Boxing

Tues: Gym Style Legs

Wed: Shock Cardio MMA: Kickbox

Thurs: Shock Cardio: Athletic Step

Fri: Shock Cardio MMA: Fusion

Sat: Butts and Guts (ab work optional since already done quite a bit this week)

WEEK FOUR

Mon: High Step Training Advanced

Tues: Hit 40/20 plus Ab Circuits no equipment

Wed: Boot Camp Original

Thurs: Leaner Legs

Fri: High Step Challenge

Sat: Imax Original

This looks excellent - as always! I'm going to skip out half-way thru the month tho so I can start STS and still finish before Christmas!

The Sept Rotation Sticky

This thread is not showing up on my iPhone (using the new iCathe APP). This forum is here, with the posts, but not this particular thread. THIS is the thread I wanted to see in particular... is there something I'm doing wrong?

I'm interested in doing the Sept rotation, but I don't have any of the step dvd's. Can someone do a generic breakdown for me? Thanks

I've never followed a rotation before and chose this one as my first one. SO MUCH FUN! I'm on my second week and loving it. I didn't think I'd be able to walk with 2 lower body workouts in one week but I'm fine...guess I'm stronger than I thought.

It's nice to mix it up instead of doing my usual 3 weight workouts + 3 cardio workout every week - can't wait to see the October rotation. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.