SNM Could you Please fix Workout Calendar?

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi,

SNM Please Help!! This first happened yesterday, I could log on but I can not view the workout calendar whatsoever I just get a blank. I really use the workout manager calendar alot and love this feature. I sadly cannot get it to work. I was last able to even view it was Sunday when I was inputting this weeks workout schedule there. I could view it. I did have a problem with it not letting me input and have it take the info for September 1 or second but could the other days of this week. Not sure what's going on but I know this has not happened before. Please I welcome the help of those that handle the workout forum for Cathe. Thank you in advance.

Nora

Workout Manager

That's because we started working on fixing stat problems with the WM last night and we're having some issues with the database locking again when the server tries to update the stat files. At least now we can see which queries are causing an issue and hopefully can get this fixed soon.

Good Morning SNM,

Thank you it appears the issues I had with the workout manager are now fixed, and I am thrilled. So, a big THANK YOU!

Nora

Not fixed yet

Just to be clear, the WM is now working because we stopped the cron job that was locking the database when it tried to update everyone's stats. We're studying the log files now to see exactly what is causing the issue. The WM is back up now, but the stats are still not working.

Workout manager

Hi

I sent a ticket in on this subject and no response but glad to hear that the problem is being worked on. I also like to use the calendar to keep track of workouts and calories burned. I find it very useful.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.