Gift Code?

fitchick14

I'm looking forward to downloading the Low Impact Series but am not sure where to find the 'Gift Code' mentioned in the email. I have my Order Confirmation email but it doesn't mention the code and I thought perhaps it was my order number but unfortunately that didn't work. Could someone please let me know what my gift code number is please?

It's in a separate email that looks something like this:

Thank you for your order. Your digital download coupon code is listed below.
Please keep up to date on our Forum (http://cathe.com/forum) or our Facebook Fan page (Cathe Friedrich - Athlete - Glassboro, NJ | Facebook) to find out when the download will be available. Once available, go to Cathe Downloads (iPod Workouts by Cathe Friedrich), locate the new download you pre-ordered and enter the coupon code in the field provided upon checkout.

Your digital download coupon code is: 680179

gift code solution

I didn't find the code email either, but I emailed customer support yesterday afternoon, and got solution response later in the evening. Luck to you.

No email with Low Impact coupon code...what to do/

I have an email from Pay Pal and from Cathe saying thank you for your order but no email gives me a coupon code or gift code to use for downloading my preorder! Please tell me what to do! I have already emailed Cathe support but I want it now! Any suggestions? Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.