Error in 90 day official rotation tabata premixes?

run_to_step

Cathlete
Should the tabatacise premixes in the official 90 day rotation be 2,3, 4, 5 instead of 12, 13, 14,15. The latter premixes include bonus burn back, which doesn't seem to make sense for the 90 day rotation, as it does for the 30 day strength and cardio rotation. Just curious if adding the additional back work was intended in the 90 day official rotation (for rear delts or something).

90 day Undulating Rotation

Yep, that's a misprint. It should be your choice of Tabata levels 1-5.

The 12,13,14,15, were supposed to be intervals 1-2, 1-3,1-4, 1-5. We will correct this in the online Workout Manager

I think you want premix 2, 3, 4, or 5 which adds a core workout. Otherwise there would only be one core workout in weeks 5-8, 11 when tabatacise is used. Just want to make sure we are on the same page for purposes of the workout manager. Thanks!

What about the 30 day undulating + ride rotation? It has the same premix listings and I wondered why there would be premixes that include back exercises when no other body part is repeated.

Thanks!

I was wondering...last week I just did the Tabata with core, there was no way I could do back to back back days :) Thanks for clarifying. I was supposed to do it again tomorrow, but thought I needed to check...it had to be an error!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.